Nice fans + Good performance

TBNRunity

I am still looking for a good fan. I want a fan that is quiet, good cooling, and looks nice. The corsair sp120 is by far in my opinion the nicest looking fan but from what I heard it is not too quiet. And I am not interested in noctua's fan I don't really like how they look. My build is also red and black.

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964

I am still looking for a good fan. I want a fan that is quiet, good cooling, and looks nice. The corsair sp120 is by far in my opinion the nicest looking fan but from what I heard it is not too quiet. And I am not interested in noctua's fan I don't really like how they look. My build is also red and black.

I own a few Corsair AF and SP fans. They honestly are not loud if you control them. And they look great. What part of the case are you using them? And what case?

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Aerocool Dead Silence Fans, in red of course. They are not perfect. They are high quality and run really quiet but produce a considerable amount of vibrations due to having slightly thicker fan blades. I was very sensible to this when i had mine but all in all they're pretty good. But they stink like softeners for a few days! :D

who cares...

http://www.aerocool.us/accessory.htm

these fans are amazing

Aerocool Dead Silence Fans, in red of course. They are not perfect. They are high quality and run really quiet but produce a considerable amount of vibrations due to having slightly thicker fan blades. I was very sensible to this when i had mine but all in all they're pretty good. But they stink like softeners for a few days! :D

Wow, definitely a fan of those (See what I did there :P). So they do run quiet? Just want to clarify before I make any final decisions.

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964

Wow, definitely a fan of those (See what I did there :P). So they do run quiet? Just want to clarify before I make any final decisions.

Yes. They will be great, I'm just sensible when it comes to noise. They started with prices around 20€ and now sell for almost half. I'd say get as many as you can. :D If you're unhappy about the (minor) vibrations you can still get some rubber mountings.

who cares...

Wow, definitely a fan of those (See what I did there :P). So they do run quiet? Just want  to clarify before I make any final decisions.

they some of the quietest i have seen.