PS4 $399 :)

MxZeal

The reason the xbox one is one hundred bucks more is because you get a kinect

The reason the xbox one is one hundred bucks more is because you get a kinect

So you are saying that the kinect is worth $100? I don't think so :lol:

Oh man, The whole E3 was an ass beating for Microsoft. They have lost touch with their audience. 

Sony had been going towards the whole DRM thing and all that, and they got a wake up, now they pulled a 180 and pulled in better hardware, Indie devs, good price and just overall made this console for gamers. 

I commend Sony for this, If I hadn't just got a 7970 in the mail today, I would be saving up for this. PC gaming elitism out the window, This is the gaming console to go to. This has to be the best console since the PS2, but only time will tell.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Oh man, The whole E3 was an ass beating for Microsoft. They have lost touch with their audience. 

Sony had been going towards the whole DRM thing and all that, and they got a wake up, now they pulled a 180 and pulled in better hardware, Indie devs, good price and just overall made this console for gamers. 

I commend Sony for this, If I hadn't just got a 7970 in the mail today, I would be saving up for this. PC gaming elitism out the window, This is the gaming console to go to. This has to be the best console since the PS2, but only time will tell.

Exactly how I feel. Regardless, I refuse to miss Kingdom Hearts 3 now that I know Sony lets us do what we will with our games. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So you are saying that the kinect is worth $100? I don't think so :lol:

I do even though I don't want an xbox one a Kinect is definatley worth 100 bucks. Plus that 100 bucks gives you access the whole new number of exclusive games. I happen to really like some Kinect games and with the improvements they made on it some really cool games could be released for it

I do even though I don't want an xbox one a Kinect is definatley worth 100 bucks. Plus that 100 bucks gives you access the whole new number of exclusive games. I happen to really like some Kinect games and with the improvements they made on it some really cool games could be released for it

Like Kinect sphorts rivalz. yaaaaaaaaay

The difference in the ram should make the PS4 come somewhere near the xbox One's price range. I think the One is just flat out overpriced.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I hope you enjoy always being watched by you kinect . . . unless you pull the mains out.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

PS4 has it's own Kinect-like camera too >.> Still has the motion capabilities that the Kinect does, to an extent. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Get? Do you mean it's being forced on us? that be more accurate.

Yeah im just saying if the xbox didn't require it to be on to function I wouldn't mind getting one with the xbox. Although PlayStation absolutely destroyed xbox this year I don't think I want to shell out 400 bucks for a few exclusive games

PS4 has it's own Kinect-like camera too >.> Still has the motion capabilities that the Kinect does, to an extent. 

Yes, but Kinect is typically better than the Eye for those sorts of things.

I can't stop SMDH when I'm reading this MS news. EXACTLY the same mistakes Sony made last gen to give MS the foothold it has....

The Sony eye thing would retail for like $60 or something. Don't quote me on that but I read it somewhere. The kinect has much more capabilities from what I've heard so it being $100 more seems reasonable, I just hate how you don't have a choice in opting out if it when getting the Xbox One.

Yeah im just saying if the xbox didn't require it to be on to function I wouldn't mind getting one with the xbox. Although PlayStation absolutely destroyed xbox this year I don't think I want to shell out 400 bucks for a few exclusive games

Sony's exclusives are the highest rated exclusives out there. I'm pretty sure The Last of Us will be a contender for Game of the Year. Sony has had more AAA exclusives than any other console, including Nintendo. (Just tried to find the Game Informer issue stating all this blabbah jabbah i'm spewing.) anyways, the camera for the PS4 is $49.99.