[Massdrop] Modmic 4.0 Drops agian!

The mod mic is back on Massdrop for another round, I missed it the first time so I'm glad it's back up. :)

You have to sign up for MassDrop to get access to it's drops:
https://www.massdrop.com/

Check out Linus review of it here:

gallery_122956_2120_49497.png

Edited by Gatekeeper01
Removed affilate link

If God exists, you'll want to know Him

If God is Christ, He died so that you could. (Romans 5:6-11)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'd buy it, if I wasn't waiting for the Cherry MX LED color changers to drop again, since I really can't seem to find anyone legit selling them.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Good deal, too bad I bought mine a week or two ago :/

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Got one on the last drop. Super happy with the product. Took a while to get here, but that's unavoidable with a service like Mass Drop. The sound quality is nearly identical to the mic on my A40s according to the people I normally talk to (they didn't notice it was different) and that was all I could have hoped for. Mounting on my 558s was simple and the magnetic mechanism thingy holds well. 8/8 M8, Would recommend.  :)

Was gonna get one but ended up getting a Yeti instead.

I got am editor mic instead too, I didn't really like a mic near my face :P

Good deal, too bad I bought mine a week or two ago :/

Same... :/ Did just get a new keyboard though. I now like MX Clears over MX Blues, but still like both. :D

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Yeah, you should mention, that this is a referal link.

Sorry, I didn't know that would be a problem. Mod fixed it for us. :)

So why not buy from Antlion? Same price

w/o mute:

Massdrop: $34.99

AntLion: $42.95 ..... -18.5%

w mute:

Massdrop: $39.99

AntLion: $49.95 ..... -20%

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

By the way the referral link is still there - the one that looks like it is just to massdrop.com is still his referral link...

By the way the referral link is still there - the one that looks like it is just to massdrop.com is still his referral link...

Sounds like an innocent mistake, when you just edit and replace a link with another link (without first erasing it) you maintain the same link. 

i.e. as soon as you hit save it turns your link into: *insert original link here[/url ]. When you edit a link (without erasing it or changing the bb code, all you end up doing is replacing the "*insert original link here" part whilst still leaving the actual link the same. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Good catch! Just fixed it. :)