What game has ruined every other game for you?

iphoneface

Rust and DayZ pretty much ruined all games in which i need to trust people.

It's just so much easier to shoot first. 

It took me forever to find this pristine box of cereal and I'll be damned if you're gonna take it!

jak and daxter (og trilogy)

skyrim

ass creed 1,2,brotherhood,revelations and 3

Xeon E3-1231-v3 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Asus Z97AR // XFX RX 480 GTR

CoD 4, because now every major fps developer has to make their games for the casuals.

If I had to say, It would be that BF4 has ruined my interests in fps. Such a let down!

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

Tribes:Ascend and Skyrim

I put over 1.3K hours into TA, then it died :L

Skyrim, because every time I see a somewhat openworld game with swords it makes me want to play Skyrim.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

CS and COD2.

Playing on custom maps all day and making my own maps to play on and having great mods ruined all FPS games for me. Having 100s of maps in a rotation suddenly makes shity dlc not worth it, and shooting games stale.

Also Jak 2. Open world without a single loading screen, and a silky smooth 60 fps on the PS2 . Only naughty dog can optimise like that. I think the only reason I picked up Asassins Creed was there was a sore lack of good open world games for the 360 and ps3, and the expierence of games like Jak 2 made me pissed off that no newer games were putting out that kind of quality, optimised content on much more powerful hardware it seemed.

I liked how Jak2 handled loading. When transitioning outside the city, the loading was being done when inside the decontamination rooms

Morrowind ruined a lot of RPGs for me, nothing can compare. And Thief: The Dark Project is the best IMO when it comes to stealth. No other games have as great a stealth system as the Thief series.

WoW. Nothing else even comes close.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8