Can someone answer to this question :?

Raptr0zz

Are you sure, because i found that a lot of people who have the same HDD have the issue i said, and i am one of those with plenty of luck, but bad :D, so I won't surprise if one of the fucked HDD's is mine. :D

My hard drive is slower and I use it for all my games, and I don't have the issue you have. Though it's possible the hard drive is the issue.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

FOUND IT, hdd is WD 1tb caviar = fucked up... (maybe because of shitheads who delivered it, or maybe of it...)

So as i guessed it's the hdd, so i'll just gotta buy the Seagate barracuda 1,5 TB

Thank you all for your answers. :)

You should mark this as answered so that other people with the same issue can find it easily.

However, unexplained slow performance can be caused by anything.

From this:

IcqDP.png

To this:

oQFoue4.jpg

and this:

xpspyware.jpg

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Are you sure, because i found that a lot of people who have the same HDD have the issue i said, and i am one of those with plenty of luck, but bad :D, so I won't surprise if one of the fucked HDD's is mine. :D

Your hard drive might be messed up but it won't really effect FPS.  When I went from a HD to an SSD my FPS stayed consistently at 60.  However, an SSD helps with large amounts of renderings say in an open area if you turn very quick your FPS might dip to 40-45.  The GT 610 is a vastly underpowered card.

Specs: GT 610 vs 9800 GT

Cuda Cores: 48 vs 112

Base Clock: 810/1620 vs 600/1500

Texture Fill Rate: 6.5 vs 33.6

Memory Clock: 900 vs 900

Bit Interface: 64 vs 256 (HUGE DIFFERENCE)

Bandwidth: 14.4 vs 57.6 (HUGE DIFFERENCE)

Here is the thing.  The GT 610 has enough power to use about 400-500MB of ram.  So have 1-2GB is just a selling tool to get uneducated people to buy their products.  The 9800 GT is a great card in it's day.  The only downside is, it is DX 9 which means it cannot play crysis 3, even though it has enough horse power to do so.  The GT 610 is designed for viewing YouTube.  It's bottle-necked so badly by it's design it's not even funny.  The cheapest cards better than a 9800 GT would be a GT 630 GDDR5 (ONLY not the GDDR3 version) or higher, or a Radeon HD 7730 or better.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

The cheapest cards better than a 9800 GT would be a GT 630 GDDR5 (ONLY not the GDDR3 version) or higher, or a Radeon HD 7730 or better.

He never mentioned it being a 9800GT. Although it is safe to assume that it is a 9800GT since a 9800GT is a very common card back in the day, it still could be a 9800GTX+ which can outperform a GT 640. :P

Just do yourself a favor and sell both the GT 610 and the 9800(not sure) then get yourself at least a GT 650Ti or a HD7770.

~meOw! Σ:3

:( i really don't know but right at the moment i'm really scared for the HDD, cuz it's stuttering and gives that scratch noise as well. :/

About the GPU, I don't think of getting a new one, if it is enough for me to work with Cinema 4D everything is going to be K, but if it's a REAL big problem then i'm gonna change it, but so then I'm still going to need more a card to do Motion Graphics than playing games, so it would be better if you prefered me not gaming GPUs but GPUs for 3d motion graphics. :)

:( i really don't know but right at the moment i'm really scared for the HDD, cuz it's stuttering and gives that scratch noise as well. :/

About the GPU, I don't think of getting a new one, if it is enough for me to work with Cinema 4D everything is going to be K, but if it's a REAL big problem then i'm gonna change it, but so then I'm still going to need more a card to do Motion Graphics than playing games, so it would be better if you prefered me not gaming GPUs but GPUs for 3d motion graphics. :)

Hmm... Try "Error-checking" that HDD to scan for bad sectors. Make sure to tick the "Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors" check box.

~meOw! Σ:3

He never mentioned it being a 9800GT. Although it is safe to assume that it is a 9800GT since a 9800GT is a very common card back in the day, it still could be a 9800GTX+ which can outperform a GT 640. :P

Just do yourself a favor and sell both the GT 610 and the 9800(not sure) then get yourself at least a GT 650Ti or a HD7770.

a GT 640 1GB GDDR5 will outperform a 9800 GT because i's DX11 and it;s GDDR5 based on a GK107 platform.  But yes still better to get a nice size upgrade.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM