cod AW really forces you to need a quad core

themaniac

so i was told that you need a quad core or higher cored cpu to even play cod AW is that true?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

They will have a error sign like this if your CPU is not a quad core or higher

Untitled.png

ok

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I've seen this crack where it claims that the cracker modified it for dual core CPUs too.

Not sure about this one...

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Mod incomming xD

~Straw

I would, and a decent card man, 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Untitled.png

Thats so dog, like let them play at 5fps but dont stop them from playing it 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I hope they let my Q6600 run the game.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I hope they let my Q6600 run the game.

well if its a quad core then yes seeing you have a gts 450 or better

Spoiler

I'm glad I didn't buy the Pentium.

Though its a better CPU overall...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

well if its a quad core then yes seeing you have a gts 450 or better

Umm, you probably assume yes. but it's no.

I'm glad I didn't buy the Pentium.

Though its a better CPU overall...

no it aint. q6600 will bash it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

What .. The .. Fuck .. Im playing on a Pentium E5300 And no problems xD but im playing ~30 fps on low 

Umm, you probably assume yes. but it's no.

no it aint. q6600 will bash it.

ok but i thought it was a core 2 quad

Spoiler

ok but i thought it was a core 2 quad

i mean i don't have a gts 450.

i mean i don't have a gts 450.

but you have gt 610 which might do good enough at 720p

Spoiler

but you have gt 610 which might do good enough at 720p

umm, it's an fps. it doesn't take fps games very well.

umm, it's an fps. it doesn't take fps games very well.

well you do know until you try

Spoiler