Assassin's Creed Unity Fixed? (slightly)

christianled59

So there was an update for the game out today and when starting I decided to try and crank up all of the graphics to see if it would work any better. To my surprise, it's running butter smooth right now. Keep in mind, I'm also using uplay in offline mode. I'm not sure if thats the fix or if the update actually did any "fixing". Anybody else getting better performance from the update or playing in offline mode?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Got to be honest, ever since the watchdogs fiasco, I just haven't given two shits about ubisoft and their badly made games with day 1 DLC. I will not buy another of their games until they fix heir shit and stop making crap up to cover their arses while digging themselves a hole deeper than the Mariana trench.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Last ubisoft game I bought was Far Cry 2. I will continue to keep it like that. 

Got to be honest, ever since the watchdogs fiasco, I just haven't given two shits about ubisoft and their badly made games with day 1 DLC. I will not buy another of their games until they fix heir shit and stop making crap up to cover their arses while digging themselves a hole deeper than the Mariana trench.

Well that's constructive and totally answers what the OP was asking...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

This is all that needs to be said. Ubi deserves this attitude.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

So there was an update for the game out today and when starting I decided to try and crank up all of the graphics to see if it would work any better. To my surprise, it's running butter smooth right now. Keep in mind, I'm also using uplay in offline mode. I'm not sure if thats the fix or if the update actually did any "fixing". Anybody else getting better performance from the update or playing in offline mode?

I hope they get around to fixing it soon! Im holding off buying it till they do.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Well that's constructive and totally answers what the OP was asking...

In a way it does, it explains that I cannot answer the direct question, but I can give my opinion.

But yes, it was just me letting off seam about Ubisoft.

As much as I hate ubisoft right now, and how much I regret pre-ordering this game, I'm still a fan of the series. I regret preordering it however I don't want my money to go to waste any further. So logically, I'd like to fix and actually fucking play the game I invested money on. Hating them for it is, of course, something I'm going to do, but it doesn't fix my problem.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

As much as I hate ubisoft right now, and how much I regret pre-ordering this game, I'm still a fan of the series. I regret preordering it however I don't want my money to go to waste any further. So logically, I'd like to fix and actually fucking play the game I invested money on. Hating them for it is, of course, something I'm going to do, but it doesn't fix my problem.

I agree, it is a great series, and I truly hope Ubisoft does not destroy it.