I am strongly thinking about being an early adopter for NVIDIAs Shield

vanwazltoff

The main reason why I want one is that I have a pretty good gaming system with compatible hardware [gtx 670], the problem is comfort and unfortunately that isnt easily changed as I have scoliosis so I'm never really in the mood to actually game because it typically involves back pain. With a Shield I could game comfortably anywhere in the house without having to sit up for extended periods of time. 

My only concern is game streaming compatibility, the rest I am quite certain about. I was thinking of doing a pretty extensive review on here for you guys including game compatibility, comfort, battery power, etc.

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Wait till it's released to see what it's like.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

if it benefits you to have one then i dont see why not

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Why not buy a tablet instead, never liked the idea of shield maybe if could detach the screen and use as normal tablet also then it would be awesome.

had a tablet, thought i was the most useless thing in the world, but that was early in the days of android tablets, a tablet versus something that i can use to give my gaming rig a purpose, ill take the shield any day. in a perfect world i would be able to game on my laptop with the same technology thats in the shield

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

I would wait for release and then see if its any good. But in your case i think it would work for you.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I would wait for release and then see if its any good. But in your case i think it would work for you.

besides phones i havent had an android device since the original transformer and i only had that a week before taking it back to best buy