what to do with free space?

Mouse-Potato

I just rented a 4 bedroom house and only use one of the bedrooms.

I'm trying to think of things i could do with the extra rooms, maybe bring in some extra money by using them for something, just not sure what..

Any ideas would be appreciated!

I'm trying to think of things i could do with the extra rooms, maybe bring in some extra money by using them for something, just not sure what..

game room not just video games but like a guy room get a girlfriend  and you can rent the others

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

game room not just video games but like a guy room get a girlfriend  and you can rent the others

LOL yeah get a GF. Don't take it literally

Yeah, you could rent some out, make a game den, etc.

Also, maybe this? www.thinkgeek.com   :P

move to a cheaper place

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You could rent them out if you don't mind people.

A secondary income is always a good idea.

I like this idea.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Mancave, Exercise room, Dungeon. Soo many possibilities

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

you have 4 small rooms spare remove the walls and you have 1 big ass room 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

fill your house with plastic ass.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

If you're willing, you can pay for business-grade Internet, build a server computer or two, then rent out servers for Mumble, TeamSpeak, Minecraft, TF2, etc.

Then just have a room dedicated to those.

[witty signature]

I'm married already guys, no need for another woman, one is plenty.

My wife doesn't want to rent out the other rooms though and I did mention airbnb to her but she doesn't want random people in the house, they sometimes lead to problems..

I was thinking about making a game room in one and maybe a workout room in the other. One of my friends called dibs on the garage to work on his stuff but I doubt he'll give me any money.

If you're willing, you can pay for business-grade Internet, build a server computer or two, then rent out servers for Mumble, TeamSpeak, Minecraft, TF2, etc.

Then just have a room dedicated to those.

I was curious how I would do this.

What is considered business grade internet? How much is it? I think the house is not equipped with fiber optics.

What would my ROI be?

I'm married already guys, no need for another woman, one is plenty.

Agreed

Compatible with Windows 95

I was curious how I would do this.

What is considered business grade internet? How much is it? I think the house is not equipped with fiber optics.

What would my ROI be?

I don't know too much on it, but I would imagine a separate ISP line going to that room, running either FIOS or something like that. Then you start advertising.

...I don't know.

[witty signature]

Personally I would suggest renting them out to students or  making it a bed and breakfast :P depending on where you live :D

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

I have 10ms ping, 60mb/s down, and 12mb/s up. is this pretty good for a server? 

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3908057774

business grade is usually 100 up and down also you would need to buy servers but that is a good starter

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

business grade is usually 100 up and down also you would need to buy servers but that is a good starter

cool thanks.