A rig for 750 EUR

Phoenix70

No HDD and GPU
Cool case like arc midi r2 if possible and an EVGA PSU (those G2 series in particular are sexy)
NOTE: have case fans and cpu cooler too on the build IF possible

1. Budget & Location
Greece, 750 EUR
2. Aim
gaming and browsing
3. Monitors
a high refresh rate one outside the budget, so i can upgrade later
4. Peripherals
same case with the monitor
my current rig is too old to play the games I want to play

Pls awnser the 5 questions first before posting and what is the GPU you have?

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/rMKkzy

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€222.17 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G55 SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€109.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€74.97 @ Hardwareversand) 
Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€95.05 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€116.05 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €651.21
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-11 22:24 CET+0100

I don't know the prices in Greece so yeah can't account for that used germany to go for the euro at least but I got 100 euro's under the budget anyway.

What 5 questions?

also, a 6670, but i will replace it after I get my PC with an r9 390 or something like that

What 5 questions?

also, a 6670, but i will replace it after I get my PC with an r9 390 or something like that

Next time read the sticky threads one specificially said read before posting and you didn't care to read it. It states 5 questions which helps us search parts for you.

So, you have a good graphics card and hard drive... or you just feel like nahh. who needs GPUs and HDDs?

So, you have a good graphics card and hard drive... or you just feel like nahh. who needs GPUs and HDDs?

I have a good HDD, i will upgrade my GPU later

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/rMKkzy

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€222.17 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G55 SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€109.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€74.97 @ Hardwareversand) 
Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€95.05 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€116.05 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €651.21
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-11 22:24 CET+0100

I don't know the prices in Greece so yeah can't account for that used germany to go for the euro at least but I got 100 euro's under the budget anyway.

pretty awesome, thank you

pretty awesome, thank you

i will just add some advice to the build posted by rebelattack

1- If you don't plan on overclocking the CPU get a cheaper locked core i5 (i5-4590 for example) and let go the hyper 212, just use stock heatsink.

2- If you don't plan on using dual graphics cards, save some money by going with a MSI Z97 PC mate motherboard instead...and if you go with a locked CPU get the cheapest available H97 chipset motherboard you can find.

3- Memory won't impact gaming performance so go with 8GB as cheap as possible that you can deal with the look...even 1333mhz ram is fine.

4- If you don't plan on going SLI or crossfire you don't need anything more than 500W for your PSU so you could save a bunch while gettting the same quality going with a seasonic 550w gseries or XFX XTR 550W.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

i will just add some advice to the build posted by rebelattack

1- If you don't plan on overclocking the CPU get a cheaper locked core i5 (i5-4590 for example) and let go the hyper 212, just use stock heatsink.

2- If you don't plan on using dual graphics cards, save some money by going with a MSI Z97 PC mate motherboard instead...and if you go with a locked CPU get the cheapest available H97 chipset motherboard you can find.

3- Memory won't impact gaming performance so go with 8GB as cheap as possible that you can deal with the look...even 1333mhz ram is fine.

4- If you don't plan on going SLI or crossfire you don't need anything more than 500W for your PSU so you could save a bunch while gettting the same quality going with a seasonic 550w gseries or XFX XTR 550W.

i need the unlocked cpu, and I also need the 850 W psu so I can have the freedom to crossfire later

i need the unlocked cpu, and I also need the 850 W psu so I can have the freedom to crossfire later

fair enough then...in that case the build he suggested is as good as it gets for the price.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

fair enough then...in that case the build he suggested is as good as it gets for the price.

good :D only thing I will change is the mothreboard, the one he recommended seems kind of fishy

good :D only thing I will change is the mothreboard, the one he recommended seems kind of fishy

no it's a very good motherboard...only reason to pick something else would be for color and look...maybe look at the MSI gaming series motherboards (gaming 5 or Z97-G45 gaming) if you want better looking board at still reasonable price.

no it's a very good motherboard...only reason to pick something else would be for color and look...maybe look at the MSI gaming series motherboards (gaming 5 or Z97-G45 gaming) if you want better looking board at still reasonable price.

ok then, thank you