Another Hydra Head Grows, Silk Road 3.0 is up...

KakaoDj

KitGuru article

...And is totally not a honeypot at all!

Silk Road 3 was, until the SR2 shutdown, a different startup marketplace. It merely co-opted the name. So it's not really the real deal, but hey, it has to be better than SR 2.0, which was a disaster

I strongly advise you to not poke this, even with a 10-foot pole

silkroad3.jpg

i wouldn't poke it with a 10 km mechanical arm

Agreed not poking the silk road <insert current number here>!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

i wouldn't poke it with a 10 km mechanical arm

you could just use the force

i know the force is from Batman

I have to admit, i have never seen Batman...

you should watch it, it's pretty good

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

^ Batman you say???

How about Deathstar.....

Isn't that the batsignal?

batman-darth-vader-light-saber-star-wars

I have no idea how this got here.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

batman-darth-vader-light-saber-star-wars

I have no idea how this got here.

If only Batman was owned by Marvel instead, we could have this.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Isn't that the batsignal?

No Sir. That is the Deathstar about to obliterate a Planet or a Starship.

This is the bat signal:

post-88723-0-37258700-1415737240_thumb.j

Can anyone explain what is silk road, never heard of it before.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Its basically part of the internet where lots of illegal things happen.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

True explanation: Virtual anonymous drug black market store , where drugs are traded in exchange for bitcoins , Very hard to track since it has got both illegal & law officials who run the site to keep the money & the drugs flowing as well run the "system''

it's mostly trading of illegal drugs, but it does trade anti-cancerous & life saving which are unavailable region-wise as wells also prescription drugs & others high priced drugs via the market at comparatively cheap or extreme rate where most governments block the trade bet you didn't know that one about the "dark" web..

Details separate people.

whats the website :P

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

whats the website :P

Why would you need drugs when you've got capodacqua smoothpolished wiyat silverberry infrigidate racily inexhalable

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Why would you need drugs when you've got capodacqua smoothpolished wiyat silverberry infrigidate racily inexhalable

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

Why not?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ