[Closed][Giveaway #1]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

sounds good to me

like what its existence? or if it would mater? BTW animators would hate 60fps, especially when even at 24fps much of it is done at 12fps.

both as well as me saying it is a pointless waste of production budget (or something along those lines)

I just got back from Bintaro Exchange Japan Festival, what i found was a Mitsubishi Lancer Hatsune Miku Car! SHE'S PAINTED ALL OVER IT, Cool though. I took a picture, theres also a stage where Ultraman poses and your kid gets photos with him. You can PM for the car photos( + me + Ice Cream Sandwich(Premium))

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Wish to win :)

All good luck :)

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I don't believe your in the right giveaway thread. This is for the club and I don't see you on the roster.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I don't believe your in the right giveaway thread. This is for the club and I don't see you on the roster.

what do you mean you do not see me on the rosters?

what do you mean you do not see me on the rosters?

This giveaway thread is for the anime club. The thread your looking for is the forum wide giveaway in my sig.

I don't see you on the club roster.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

This giveaway thread is for the anime club. The thread your looking for is the forum wide giveaway in my sig.

I don't see you on the club roster.

ok i understand , i will sure join the club because i like watching anime :)

but i want to know now...

Posted Image

I'm sorry but I need to sleep.

so do i :(

Same brah work 09:00 to 1830.

Same brah work 09:00 to 1830.

puppy only lets me sleep till 5am then cries if i try to go back to sleep after taking it out.. and by cries i mean for an hour+

puppy only lets me sleep till 5am then cries if i try to go back to sleep after taking it out.. and by cries i mean for an hour+

Nodded off in office chair for a bit, now to actual bed.

We've got a total of 54 entries! I'm happy to announce that the winner of Week 25's Giveaway is @Vitalius!

yZM9VSJ.jpg

I'm looking forward to throwing more giveaways next year! Onwards to week 50!

rigged...

congrats @Vitalius

Not rigged! I find that offensive!

I hold integrity in high regard, and number 29 was what random.org gave me!

af61788d08208f972ff38b0d4fc63e29.png

Not rigged! I find that offensive!

im sorry but rigged is the correct response to all giveaways you do not win... you should know this by now

(my space bar is being squeaky)

im sorry but rigged is the correct response to all giveaways you do not win... you should know this by now

(my space bar is being squeaky)

You didn't say that on the other giveaway... 

You didn't say that on the other giveaway... 

The first one with bicycle?

ENTRY #6041

The winning post. Boo ya.

Thank you to the Society for this giveaway! :D So glad I won. Obviously. (Who isn't glad they win? imeanrly)

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?

tumblr_n6b5817jCv1qedt5eo1_500.gif

Sorry, was watching this movie at time of posting.

We've got a total of 54 entries! I'm happy to announce that the winner of Week 25's Giveaway is @Vitalius!

-snip-

I'm looking forward to throwing more giveaways next year! Onwards to week 50!

22-jump-street-gif-power-couple.gif

no homo

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The winning post. Boo ya.

Thank you to the Society for this giveaway! :D So glad I won. Obviously. (Who isn't glad they win? imeanrly)

congrats on winning.

tumblr_nclfejKfOB1tq979zo1_400.gif

Im not sure what i would have done with it if i had won anyway.

Blarg

gg pls re

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct