800 dollar Titan Z

carolkarine

I know it's not that great, but one seller on amazon is selling this for 800 USD.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00JZ4SN4C/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

When I say not that great, I mean the card (Throttling issues, 295X2 is better, etc) but for 200 dollars cheaper than the 295X2, it's worth considering.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

i've seen 295x2's for 700. (and confirmed working)

wouldnt sonsider it myself.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

seller only has this one item..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

:o

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

What's Amazon's policy that if you dont get what you bought or something?

A to Z will reimburse you if you get a fake or a gtx 780 or something instead. 

https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/about?nodeId=6120

I've sold a good amount of products on Amazon quite some time ago and their policies are pretty strict. If I remember correctly, the money you receive from the buyer doesn't clear typically some time after the person received the product. I believe it was two weeks until the money was cleared.