Surface vs iPad vs nexus 10

Sauber-C10

Which is best out of these tablets, lets hear your opinions on which is best and why

Surface if you like windows interface, ipad if you like quality and it is easy to use and i dunno about the nexus 10.

I would go surface if you have a windows machine. Just because you could have the same apps on both your computer and tablet. The iPad is good but your kinda limited on what you can do with it and its definitely more on an entertainment device rather than anything I would like to work on. And as for the nexus 10, I don't think that android really works on tablets. I mean google kinda just took phone os and made it bigger.

I definitely prefer the Surface. The iPad is literally an over sized iPod Touch with slightly better specs. Anything unique about iOS on the iPad is solely attributed to the larger screen being able to hold more components. I have never used a Nexus 10. I personally don't think Android or iOS are great tablet platforms.

@Nathanp1996 I actually think the Surface feels higher quality than the iPad, personally. Also, the not-"metro" interface on the Surface is extremely easy to use. I can't say anything about the Nexus 10.

@Young_Man_Matt Only true for the Surface Pro. Surface for Windows RT can only run apps downloaded from the Windows Store. Surface Pro, on the other hand, can run anything a Windows 8 PC can. That being said, things like Xbox Games and Xbox Music are great exclusives to Windows RT/8. Agreed on the iPad; the Surface really has the upper hand with Office, and a really handy keyboard. Again. can't say anything about the Nexus 10 as I haven't used it.

I personally wouldn't get the Surface RT beacuse it is SO laggy to me. Also, in agreement with what others said, Android is really not so great on tablets. I personally have the iPad 4 and love it. I use it a bit for gaming, and the audio quality is fantastic on my Audio Technica ATHM50's.

Thanks, AndrewReaganM

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

I personally wouldn't get the Surface RT beacuse it is SO laggy to me.

I get the feeling you used it within a few weeks of release? Microsoft released a firmware update on November 13, 2012 that significantly improved the performance, and really made the experience night and day. I tried to slow down the Surface after that firmware update, and it just wouldn't. If you are talking about application slow-downs, anything that is non-native is really at the fault of the developer. This is the same on iOS and Android as well.

Honestly right now the only tablet with the app ecosystem at 10" is the iPad though that might change if the Nexus 10 or Surface become more popular and more developers make apps for them.