How to export contacts on an S4 when the screen and digitizer is broken?

Tahab_1

So here's the problem, my dads phone dropped. I tried to fix it by replacing the screen, and as I did so. It broke. Now he's 'borrowing' my S5 (Until he gets a replacement) When he put his sim in, not all of his contacts came back so therefore that means he saved them on his phone. I want to export all of these contacts (there's about 400, so he can't start over) however USB debugging is off... Good news is, there is no passcode or anything... Is there anyway I can get these? Also I can view the phone through my computer... all the files and stuff. (see attachment)

post-121757-0-78907300-1415550111_thumb.

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

is it not synced to your Google account?

data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts.db

also it will auto sync to their new phone when they connect gmail to it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.