[Newegg] EVGA 500B1 [$29.99] (Ends 11/10)

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

This is a great unit, bought two for systems and haven't had problems yet.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

We all know EVGA is a great brand. They're right up there with SeaSonic IMHO. Great find @WoodenMarker! :)

MY friend has this in her system, its been going well for a year.

That's pretty darn good mate! :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

This is a great unit, bought two for systems and haven't had problems yet.

This is a n00b question but how am i supposed to know how much power i need for a build ??? I wouldn't mind buying this cause i have the money but i don't want to go get the other parts and then find out i don't have enough power to run it. Or if that's how it goes.

What else is there to say i am to n00b to understand computers so yea...

This is a n00b question but how am i supposed to know how much power i need for a build ??? I wouldn't mind buying this cause i have the money but i don't want to go get the other parts and then find out i don't have enough power to run it. Or if that's how it goes.

<s> You will need a lot of ap to help the ad carry and win the game Sona </s> It depends on what you are going to do with your pc. A decent cpu with 1 gpu shouldn't need more than 600-700w. And even that's kind of overkill...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

We all know EVGA is a great brand. They're right up there with SeaSonic IMHO. 

Umm, not exactly. EVGA rebrands from oems resulting in units ranging from mediocre from HEC (specifically the 80 Plus line) to excellent from Super Flower. The 500B1 is alright and made by HEC.

Look at power draw benchmarks regarding the components you're using. Not a bad place to get started: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/199255-how-many-watts-do-i-need-check-here/

<s> You will need a lot of ap to help the ad carry and win the game Sona </s>

..Don't forget to faceroll?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

..Don't forget to faceroll?

Lel

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)