From your point of view "Does it worth it !?"

alphabeta

My PC is totally quiet except for the PSU it gets really loud that I can hear the Fan while gaming (I wear headset )during mid summer ( About month and half ) , and it's hearable (doesn't interfere with the game sound ) during the rest of the summer (from 5 to 6 months ) , and totally quiet in the winter.

If you were in my shoe whould you replace the PSU fan and void the 4 and half year warranty !?  

**I'm not talking about safety since I will make someone that know what he does swap it :D

I wouldn't want to open the PSU enclosure... That can kill you... better safe right?

Just edited it :D

4,5 years is a lot... and lots of things can happen in that period of time. Don't mess with it IMO

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

My PC is totally quiet except for the PSU it gets really loud that I can hear the Fan while gaming (I wear headset )during mid summer ( About month and half ) , and it's hearable (doesn't interfere with the game sound ) during the rest of the summer (from 5 to 6 months ) , and totally quiet in the winter.

If you were in my shoe whould you replace the PSU fan and void the 4 and half year warranty !?  

**I'm not talking about safety since I will make someone that know what he does swap it :D

could you not see if the loud noise could be a "faulty fan" and use you warentee like that? are you an amputee as you say, If you were in my shoe ::P just joking

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

could you not see if the loud noise could be a "faulty fan" and use you warentee like that? are you an amputee as you say, If you were in my shoe : :P just joking

Nah it's not as XFX PSUs are known for that already 

Nice joke BTW  ;)

Nah it's not as XFX PSUs are known for that already 

Nice joke BTW  ;)

other than that i would go for it *if you can afford to buy a new one if you break it* if its an issue then yeah give it ago but only if you can afford a new as there will be no warentee 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}