ydL0BJ2.png

Our friends at Intel will be at BlizzCon 2014, and they have some pretty cool stuff going on.

Their booth is located near the Hearthstone Stage, and they are showcasing Haswell-E based gaming rigs and other systems, and some two-in-one systems which will be showcasing touch-based Hearthstone - they are actually the only booth at BlizzCon which will have touch Hearthstone available to play.

In addition, there will be some Twitch streamers playing live at the booth, and a green screen photo app where attendees can take pictures.

But what if you can't attend BlizzCon this year? Don't fret, there is something for you to enjoy as well. Intel has partnered up with Newegg to provide you guys with three awesome deals:

$200 off an ASUS ROG Gaming Laptop (newegg.com) with the promo code: INTBLIZC2G

$100 off a Lenovo Y50 4K Gaming Laptop (newegg.com) with the promo code: INTBLIZC1G

$200 off a Lenovo Horizon 2 27” AIO with the promo code: INTBLIZC2A

These deals are available from now until December 31, 2014, so be sure to check them out!

i first read that as ASUS ROG Gaming Laptop FOR $200 and had a small heart attack and stroke at the same time.

I think its best to wait until Black Friday, To see how deals will drop then.

Just a dude who needs one thing for a review.

I think its best to wait until Black Friday, To see how deals will drop then.

I'm not sure if they'll allow stacking discounts (black firday + linus discount), but then again, you could be right; the black friday discount could be  more than $200. "Could be" as in a pretty low chance.

Edit: It also does say "Limited Offer", which I'm hoping it means by its date and not by no. of discounts issued.

This is news. What else got shown at Blizzcon? Anything on Broadwell or Skylake? I can't find a conference video of some kind.

Edit: this is the third google result for "intel blizzcon 2014" :)

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/