Worst feeling ever.

Yiz

So I type here... Staring at my PC parts... Waiting for the most important part... :( GTX 970... She dont come till wednesday. I dont have a PC. And with out my PC... I am nothing. All I have is this phone. FML

Just use the i-GPU until the video card arrives. I don't understand.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

my 980 got delayed 30days before I got it.. HOPE IT HELPS!!!

30 Days! That does make me feel better.

Oh, forgot to mention the PSU is with the GTX 970.

Find some crappy PSU and use it. Intel HD 4400 doesn't use that much power lol

"Rawr XD"

Find some crappy PSU and use it. Intel HD 4400 doesn't use that much power lol

Can I use the Power of sadness?

Integrated graphics? Does the i5 4690k have it?

Yes, I went a week without my gpu before when I moved to the 780ti. It's not that serious. He just needs to survive on low demanding games. I made another playthrough of batman arkham city. Low setting 900p was fairly smooth. About 45fps, this is before that crazy gpu driver update.

Edited by SeanBond

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Can I use the Power of sadness?

lol is there any local PC parts shop where you are?

Yes, I went a week without my gpu before when I moved to the 780ti. It's not that serious. He just needs to survive on low demanding games. I made another playthrough of batman arkham city. Low setting 900p was fairly smooth. About 45fps, this is before that crazy gpu driver update.

The PC I use 90% of the time is HD 4400. It's fine for even newer games at 720p low settings.

"Rawr XD"

lol is there any local PC parts shop where you are?

Theres a McDonalds, does that count? But no there is no nearby store I will have to survive on LoL streams. How do chilrden in 3rd world countires do this? Its hard!

The PC I use 90% of the time is HD 4400. It's fine for even newer games at 720p low settings.

I think i might steal my brothers PSU so I can at least play LoL

You can always play on console. 

Sorry, that was a terrible joke. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I think i might steal my brothers PSU so I can at least play LoL

Yeah, you should at least have a 1500W psu that way you can play crysis 3 at 4k

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q