Quiet Gaming Mice

minicale

Hi people of the forum.

I am after a mouse that is quiet but I have a few other requirements, if anyone could help me find a mouse that fits these that would be great.

- Quiet

- Not Razer or Madcatz

- Two side buttons

- Preferably optical

- At least 1600dpi

I tried the classic mod to make a mouse quieter but I need to tweak it more but have had enough tweaking for the moment.

Price is an issue but I would like to spend less then £50 but can stretch if I like the mouse.

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

Why must it be quiet, it's a mouse not a keyboard

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

SteelSeries Kana is a great mouse tbh

I would watch reviews on youtube to see if the click is satisfactory to you

Compatible with Windows 95

g602/502/402

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The Steelseries Rival seems perfect for you. It has around 6,000 DPI (Adjustable) and Zero mouse acceleration (I've tested it multiple times and their branding isn't lying.. It's optical). It's also pretty quiet compared to other mice, it has two side buttons on the right, and good rubber grip on the sides. I've had the mouse for quite a while and it's great.

are mice loud? I have never had a loud mouse xD

My Naos 3200 and Sharkoon fireglider are loud in my opinion my old M65 is quite a bit quieter although that had atleast a years use before I changed so it might have just worn in.

Why must it be quiet, it's a mouse not a keyboard

Don't understand why you would get a quiet keyboard if you have a noisy mouse defeats the point of making your gear quiet.

The main reason I want a quiet mouse as my microphone is to the right side of me and mouse clicks are audible when recording or skyping.

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1