Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love the Power Supply. I always wanted a silent one !

the pulse headset!

simply cause i've been looking for some decent headphones lately

Favourite item:

Probably the accent lighting kit, those accent lighting kits look really cool and not many people companies produce something that deserves more time in the sunlight that it actually does.

A close second for the psu as it's rubber shroud allows for better airflow, quieter operation from vibrations and reduces the amount of scratches when installing the psu.

PS: Just a tip, for giveaways make the items separate so more of the community can have a better chance of getting an item even if it's not the most expensive.

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

My favorite item in this bundle is the kuhler 1250. This is my favorite because it is much better than a stock cooler and will allow for a decent over clocking experience.

Definitely that Kuhler 1250!! Thanks for the giveaways!

The 1100 v2 case, because I'm big fan of airflow optimised cases and that's because in my experience these kind of. cases tend to be much more quet with powerfull hardware than actually silence optimiced cases.

1.PRIME X570-PRO/ 3700X & Custom H2O/H510 Elite/16Gb-RAM/RTX 2080 Super/500Gb M.2 ssd/240Gb ssd/4Tb/P-660 (XP²)/Win10
2.P5P55D-E PRO/i7-870@4,1Ghz@1,34V/Observatory/12Gb-RAM/RX 570 Strix/240Gb ssd/1Tb/RM650x/Win10

Favorite Items: Kuhler 1250 & Accent lighting kit

Why?: because they are both really cool things that are totally superfluous (well not totally) but just not essential but still just essential enough that you want the hell outta them. lol

Thanks Linus for this opportunity.

You rock!

JVM

I love the kulher 1250, because i run an AMD processor, and it's a very HOT topic

That power supply would be great upgrade for me :)

Definitely that Kuhler 1250!! Thanks for the giveaways!

I gotta go with the case. My case doesn't have a window and I would love to show off my internals

The edge 750 is my favorite because of the quiet operation and because i have been looking at getting one.

My favorite item is the case but i am in need of a CPU cooler just few hour back my H620 died on me, so the new one will keep my 4770k cool as a cucumber.

That cooler sounds pretty awesome! I've never done any water cooling before! Really everything here looks really nice and would look great together!

My favorite is the antec kuhler. I only have a stock cooler, and I want to do some overclocking.

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Thanks for this awesome opportunity for me to build a pc for the first time

I like the fans, the are quite but have great airflow

EDG750 PSU has to be the coolest thing there. I can already taste it.... It tastes so..... fantastic.

Id like to win the CPU aio Cooler bc my air Cooler dont handle the overclock of my cpu :( got an 4790k running at 4.6ghz and ill want to break the 4.8 mark...

And i also could review that stuff and unbox on my youtube channel :)