Best AIO CPU Cooler?

In terms of build quality, Noctua trumps the list other than the GT's.

In terms of performance/noise, GT's are on par but the rest range from slightly to a bit more than slightly worse.

Af140 are good? Compared with typhoon and noctua?

Af - Airflow

Sp - Static Pressure

Static Pressure fans go on rads

Well, I'd suggest SP140s if you want the looks but if you want performance Enermax Twister Pressure fans are great

I would to put and af140 on the rear for exhaust air

For radiator will be kraken x61 I don't know if need to change

Enermax twister how are for noise?

Not even close. Corsair fans are average at best. 

For radiator will be kraken x61 I don't know if need to change
Enermax twister how are for noise?

The stock x61 fans are fine.

Twisters are quiet. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Not even close. Corsair fans are average at best.

The stock x61 fans are fine.

Twisters are quiet.

Thank you, do recommend me alternatives to x61? I'll pay it around 125€, models like h100i and nepton 280l around 100€ (x61 worth the difference?)

I have some problem with brand like swift tech (h220x), I ve found xspc raystorm 750 but it go for 170-200

Thank you

Thank you, do recommend me alternatives to x61? I'll pay it around 125€, models like h100i and nepton 280l around 100€ (x61 worth the difference?)

I have some problem with brand like swift tech, I ve found rainstorm 750 but it go for 170-200

What's Rainstorm 750?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What's Rainstorm 750?

Raystorm 750 (t9 mistake)

Raystorm 750 (t9 mistake)

You could just go with the H240x which isn't that different. 

You could just go with the H240x which isn't that different.

It's hard to find swiftech in my country, I've founder x61 and models like h100i and nepton 280l, and xspc

It's hard to find swiftech in my country, I've founder x61 and models like h100i and nepton 280l, and xspc

Stick with the x61. 

The H220X and the Glacer 240L are, with no doubt, the best

It's unfair for others to be compared with them

The H220X and the Glacer 240L are, with no doubt, the best

It's unfair for others to be compared with them

hard to find them

From what I know the best performing closed loop AIO is the kraken x61 then after that I'd have to say swifttech due to expand ability

From what I know the best performing closed loop AIO is the kraken x61 then after that I'd have to say swifttech due to expand ability

The new swiftech h240x minimum cooling at the lowest rpm is the same as the x61 kraken so at medium or maximum speed is crazy performance.

The new swiftech h240x minimum cooling at the lowest rpm is the same as the x61 kraken so at medium or maximum speed is crazy performance.

Stick with the x61.

It's better on top or on the front?

How many fans? 2 or 4? Direction? Position?

Are good the fans with kraken or are better corsair af/sp?

Thanks

The swiftech h240x is better mounted at the top.   It comes with 2 fans since you can only use 2 with it on top of the radiator.  The swiftech fans are made for the radiator itself.  The oly other fans I can see increasing performance are the noctua industrial ones.  I also say get the swiftech one since the company makes actual water cooling parts and is not an OEM, they make their own parts from variations of some of their best components many water cooling enthusiasts use.  Here just take a look at their site.  

http://www.swiftech.com/

For me personally I have the x60 kraken mounted to the top of my cas as intake ( filtered )

Using stock kraken fans wich are down really gut awful and loud but the x61 has " better fans " so should be fine used by them unless they are loud aswell.

No reason for push pull configuration unless you really want it.

The swiftech h240x is better mounted at the top. It comes with 2 fans since you can only use 2 with it on top of the radiator. The swiftech fans are made for the radiator itself. The oly other fans I can see increasing performance are the noctua industrial ones. I also say get the swiftech one since the company makes actual water cooling parts and is not an OEM, they make their own parts from variations of some of their best components many water cooling enthusiasts use. Here just take a look at their site.

http://www.swiftech.com/

I think that I'll go with x61, swiftech hard to find in my country

For me personally I have the x60 kraken mounted to the top of my cas as intake ( filtered )

Using stock kraken fans wich are down really gut awful and loud but the x61 has " better fans " so should be fine used by them unless they are loud aswell.

No reason for push pull configuration unless you really want it.

The case will be h440

On the top pick up the air out and put inside or viceversa

Im not sure what you mean by " pick up the air out and put inside "

sorry, like this

? or push and pull? or other combination?

It's better on top or on the front?

How many fans? 2 or 4? Direction? Position?

Are good the fans with kraken or are better corsair af/sp?

Thanks

Top exhaust or front intake would be good. It would just depend on whether you prefer cooler cpu temps or graphics card temps.

2 fans is fine--no need for push/pull on such a thin rad.

The stock fans are fine. Like I have already mentioned, Corsair fans are average at best .If you're going to upgrade the stock fans, don't look at Corsair. 

Top exhaust or front intake would be good. It would just depend on whether you prefer cooler cpu temps or graphics card temps.

2 fans is fine--no need for push/pull on such a thin rad.

The stock fans are fine. Like I have already mentioned, Corsair fans are average at best .If you're going to upgrade the stock fans, don't look at Corsair.

No worth The money?

There are better fans that looks like corsair?

No worth The money?

There are better fans that looks like corsair?

Looks are subjective. There are better fans like the Aerocool DS which usually isn't worth the money. If you're going to upgrade the fans, look at NF-A14's or Akasa Apache/Hyperboreas, or Cougar Vortex.