Looking to take advantage of LTT in 4k from Australia...

Preston

That sad sad moment when I get 50+ down and can easily watch it in 4k...but stuck with a 1080p monitor :(

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

@Preston know how it feels... I mean my internet can just barely keep up with 1080p 30fps videos, and I'm on an ethernet (well, ethernet over powerline) connection in a metropolitan area... haha

I live in Australia but I have neighbors who don't use WIFI at all so I get all the speeds. Also getting NBN soon! :D

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

@Preston know how it feels... I mean my internet can just barely keep up with 1080p 30fps videos, and I'm on an ethernet (well, ethernet over powerline) connection in a metropolitan area... haha

It would be good to get some of that sweet NBN sugar sometime in the next 100 years/

Thank god for my 50 down on cable and I'm one last of the few unthrottled unlimited wireless customers getting 23 down down on my wireless phone. $600 every 1-2 yrs for a new phone isn't enough to give up my unlimited full speed wireless data.

I live in Aus and i have a 70-100 download and like a 0.8 upload. Videos are fine to watch, bad to upload. try getting Cable Broadband not adsl. Adsl goes though your phone line and although it may be cheap its not good. As for the upload i dont know, most of aus upload is shit.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

NBN isnt the best, did you see the Star Citizen live stream from Melbourne was down for 3/4 of the stream. The NBN is a rushed project and even the 100/40 is a connection to the NODE, and real world performance isnt much better than ADSL 2+, hope before it comes to my house they fix their backend 

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists