Alienware m14x VS Asus g46vw

3570tech

Say 1 if u vote for the alienware 

Say 2 for the asus

and tell my why u chose the pc.

2 because its not alienware

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Why dont you make a poll

anyways 

Horrible everything from Asus so far. Dunno if i have bad luck but I've got two DOA gpus. Did RMA and got the card back a few months later(i forgot about it and when a new gpu came i like WHA). Also had 6 broken laptops and my old old pc exploded.

Ive never had big problems with Dell and their warranty system is great. I had a screen from them with a broken stand. I got a new one in 4days and they said it would come in at least a week. Also the replacement was a 24inch while the original was a 21inch. LOL. I also think the Alienware looks better.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

lol alienware. This is supposed to be a real tech persons forum.

"Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it" | "Didn't you hear? Spartans never die."

-Gaming- FX 8150 @ 4.2GHz, HD 7870 Tahiti LE 2GB @ 1.1GHz, ASRock 990FX Extreme3, 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz, WIndows 10, Custom Watercooled, NZXT Switch 810

-Audio Editing/Mixing- Mac Mini Late 2014, Core i7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Fusion Drive, OSX 10.12 El Captain -Phone- HTC One M7 32GB

lol alienware. This is supposed to be a real tech persons forum.

ok, i am serious. i want some advise because i cant bring my pc i built everywere so i want a good gaming laptop to bring with me. an when u answer cant u just be polite.

asus all the way. or wait for those new MSI laptops that were showcased at computex.

"Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it" | "Didn't you hear? Spartans never die."

-Gaming- FX 8150 @ 4.2GHz, HD 7870 Tahiti LE 2GB @ 1.1GHz, ASRock 990FX Extreme3, 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz, WIndows 10, Custom Watercooled, NZXT Switch 810

-Audio Editing/Mixing- Mac Mini Late 2014, Core i7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Fusion Drive, OSX 10.12 El Captain -Phone- HTC One M7 32GB

3 neither, build your own dammit

He's talking about a laptop. You really can't build yourself a gaming quality laptop.

He's talking about a laptop. You really can't build yourself a gaming quality laptop.

Ye i am talking about new laptops.

ahhhhhhhhhhh

OriginPC

so much better

no, because it is so expensive.

Why dont you make a poll

anyways

Horrible everything from Asus so far. Dunno if i have bad luck but I've got two DOA gpus. Did RMA and got the card back a few months later(i forgot about it and when a new gpu came i like WHA). Also had 6 broken laptops and my old old pc exploded.

Ive never had big problems with Dell and their warranty system is great. I had a screen from them with a broken stand. I got a new one in 4days and they said it would come in at least a week. Also the replacement was a 24inch while the original was a 21inch. LOL. I also think the Alienware looks better.

Thanks for the Reply and i totally agree that the alienware looks better!!

no, because it is so expensive.

the options doe

4GB VRAM on a laptop= godlike

the options doe

4GB VRAM on a laptop= godlike

Big brands is better i cant trust a company ive never heard of

Asus. Better quality, better warranty terms, better specs (660M vs 650M). If they are equally priced, there is no reason to pick the Dell.

Big brands is better i cant trust a company ive never heard of

they have a lot of warranties on their stuff, just go check them out

• 1 month later...

depends on the spec, but generally i really like the general look of the asus over the alienware, i want to have a laptop that i can take to a public place without people asking what the hell it is...

and also one of my buddies has the m14x and idk if his system was a bit strange but i cant remember a time where the laptop hasent crashed every time he removes the power plug or shut down randomnly... 

currently i run the samsung series 7 gamer so i have a bit of experience with gaming laptops, and overall i would pick asus, because thinking back now thats what i should have done...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Asus cause they aren't dell

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb