What's the best way of telling trick-or-treaters to sod off?

I'm pretty lucky that no-one has ever come to our house for Halloween.

And people are pretty lucky that I'm not too interested in going out trick-or-treating anymore.

Block your door off from the outside, temporarily.

Sig under construction.

Put on a sign reading "out of candy, there's some escargot left though" ^^

jokes aside, you could just give them some candy... doesn't have to be a full bucket, most t-or-t-ers are happy even with a single sweet (or so I'm told, where I live there aren't a lot of people who do trick or treat so it nevr happened to me personally... might also have something to do with the fact that I live in the last house of a dead end ;))

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

-

I have to say, that thing's got POTENTIAL

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

In all of the subdivisions I've lived in; if the porch light is off then it's a sign that they aren't home/don't have candy.

open the door for the first kids ask them if they want to have candy start talking to your self like : they want candy they want candy if they want to have candy they can have candy.

than find the hardest candy you can get and throw it as hard as you can in their faces and scare them away while yelling tel your friends if they come by i will kill them. and than slam the door closed.

well 1st you build up a reputation to be insane

2nd graffiti the walls of your house with insane sentences in red

3rd dump a dead body (fake one) on your doorstep .

do this when its not halloween

or answer the door in your underwear. they'll run off.(maybee)

ill think of more ways

sadly i don't have a fake dead body ,will a real corpse work ? 

sadly i don't have a fake dead body ,will a real corpse work ? 

be my guest just don't mention me if the cops bust you 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

any parent that can't teach their child the basic courtesy that no porch light = no invitation is a terrible parent....

open the door, say trick or treat, take their candy and close the door.

more profit then @bchampion96

Laughed my head off  :lol:

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Turn you lights off close the curtains and go upstairs... or the basement or the back garage  (the south of our yard). Works for me. Don't even hear em knock with my senhisers

Like the tradition do an actual  trick that scares them off,  or just lock down your front door like a haloween decoration but actually lock it down for real with no entry sign or whatever,

But i think it's a bit too late for that now so you gonna have to put a do not disturb i'm gaming sign up front/door hanger or whatever & do not respond to door bells...

Details separate people.

My dad's a doctor and he put a poster up showing the 'effects' of candy.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

maybe tell them that they should just get some steam games instead and if not, then Linus and Slick will crash down their computer and drown it in oil 

mwahahahaha

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro