How to delete game data in steam?

AustinTheIntern

Hello,

So I pretty much want to re-start my account for Black Ops 2. You know how you can create multiple accounts on xbox/ps3, then insert a game disc, and start off brand new? Is there anyway you can do that on Steam? I want to 'reset' my account. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Well game data is usually stored in C:\Steam\SteamApps\common but if you want to start fresh as in account wise can't you just log out and make another account and log in with that? I don't know much....

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Well game data is usually stored in C:\Steam\SteamApps\common but if you want to start fresh as in account wise can't you just log out and make another account and log in with that? I don't know much....

Nope, games are stored in the same account. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

He can do family sharing

So I have to create another account? Then I will be able to play BO2 resetted? 

You right click on the game and then click "delete local content". It will delete it, so you'll have to re install it though. :P

hmmm, I usually just send a email to support to wipe my cloud data, that works for me. But for COD I couldn't say. :(