Water or Air?

Hey whatsup guys

Cheers for takin a look at this post by the way, okay so onto my first question, with watercooling, and the whole ambient temperatures, i know that if the inside of the case gets under the ambient temperature (very very unlikely) water can condensate inside and screw up equipment, and as I said that's so very unlikely BUT over here in Australia, in winter and sometimes autumn/spring, temperatures can dropppp like crazy at night and hit 0C (32F) and that can happen quite often, so do you guys think that water condensation could happen?

Also in summer it can stay at 35C (104F or so) for days upon days, all day and all night, I feel like air cooling wouldn't work so great, cause the ambient temp would be crazy high as it is, how do you think air cooling would go, and same with water cooling?

Cheers for everyones help!! :D

dragonite400

Hey whatsup guys

Cheers for takin a look at this post by the way, okay so onto my first question, with watercooling, and the whole ambient temperatures, i know that if the inside of the case gets under the ambient temperature (very very unlikely) water can condensate inside and screw up equipment, and as I said that's so very unlikely BUT over here in Australia, in winter and sometimes autumn/spring, temperatures can dropppp like crazy at night and hit 0C (32F) and that can happen quite often, so do you guys think that water condensation could happen?

Also in summer it can stay at 35C (104F or so) for days upon days, all day and all night, I feel like air cooling wouldn't work so great, cause the ambient temp would be crazy high as it is, how do you think air cooling would go, and same with water cooling?

Cheers for everyones help!! :D

dragonite400

it could do it if the room heats up very quickly while the water hasn't had time to heat up (so it is then below ambient) but i doubt you would ever get temp changes that quickly.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

well I can't really say anything for places that snow or something like that since we have no snow here.

but your temp won't go down below room temp. most likely a little bit higher.

for summer though.

the room where my pc is located has a temp of 37-38c probably because it has a lot of machines running there and my country is kinda on the hot side. on my old 2500k rig temps were on the 39-41c at idle and on gaming just bump up but nothing big just a few c difference.

overall.

Custom Water Loop = all low temps but most important of all the bling bling factor.

Air cooling = decent enough and "normally" should be enough for everyone's usage unless you go for high oc then water might be good.

Live your life like a dream.

Why not earth or fire?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Why not earth or fire?

this may be out of topic but I like that pic you use hahaha makes me smile in some ways. :) 

Live your life like a dream.