swiftech apogee drive II vs eisberg solo

spwath

What Isa better block/pump?

Also, can you purchase a new mounting kit seperate for the swiftech, so if I buy the and one, I can change it to Intel?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The Swiftech Apogee Drive II comes with the Swiftech MCP35X. That pump is a beast, definitely that one.

Swiftech's spare mounting offerings: http://www.swiftech.com/mountinghardware.aspx

Even tho its like 60 ish USD more?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Even tho its like 60 ish USD more?

Depends on what you plan to water cool.. The Eisberg Solo is cheaper but it also pushes 400 LPH vs the Apogee Drive II's 1050 LPH.

I've also seen complaints of the pump being loud AF. Honestly, you can't really compare the two. Different prices, different performance. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Depends on what you plan to water cool.. The Eisberg Solo is cheaper but it also pushes 400 LPH vs the Apogee Drive II's 1050 LPH.

I've also seen complaints of the pump being load AF. Honestly, you can't really compare the two. Different prices, different performance. 

I think ill get the swiftech due to the complaints about noise and leaking from the Eisberg.

I think ill get the swiftech due to the complaints about noise and leaking from the Eisberg.

A wise choice! Enjoy. ;)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.