Should I get a Corsair H105?

Hey guys!

I currently have a Hyper 212 Evo on my FX-6300 and its overclocked to 4.2ghz nicely. And I've got an extra 80$ this month just to blow. So I just found a brand new never opened Corsair H105 Extreme on Craigslist for $70USD. So I have two questions: should I get it? And will it fit in my Corsair Vengeance C70?

Thanks!

Tech

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

No get a Dark Rock3 or a NH-D15. Personal had multiple AIO water coolers die because of the pumps plus the air coolers listed will give you the same performance. 

No get a Dark Rock3 or a NH-D15. Personal had multiple AIO water coolers die because of the pumps plus the air coolers listed will give you the same performance. 

Ok. Thanks. I figured air coolers would be better due to smaller failure rates, but I was hoping for a quieter case using a water cooler.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Ok. Thanks. I figured air coolers would be better due to smaller failure rates, but I was hoping for a quieter case using a water cooler.

I own the NH-D15 and I have to say I don't even hear it and it is right next to me on desk.

I own the NH-D15 and I have to say I don't even hear it and it is right next to me on desk.

Ill save up for NH-D15 then!