New Statial Clip on 3D Mouse Add-On

EChondo

The Statial is a 3D printed infinitely physically customizable mouse surface.

When combined with a Logitech M100 mouse, the Statial 3D print creates an ambidextrous adjustable mouse that can be quickly locked and unlocked from a center switch. The surfaces of the Statial can be precisely adjusted for the ultimate in custom mouse ergonomics.

THE STATIAL 3D PRINT WILL ONLY WORK WITH A M100 MOUSE (SOLD SEPARATELY)

It's not a bad idea, reminds me of the R.A.T. 7 in some way. Sucks that it requires a M100 mouse to use, but at least this will open the floodgates to allow more of these for a wide arrange of mice to comfort all users.

Might try this myself.

Official Website: http://www.pyottdesign.com/

It looks cool but only for a low price (less than $20) but it is priced at 69.99 plus the mouse (9.99).

That is too much for a mouse with poor internals and no extra features. 

The adjustability is not worth $80.

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

It is a good idea but it is too expensive. What makes me excited is being able to print the plastic thing ourselves when 3d printers are cheaper.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

$80 is a bit much, though it does seem fairly nice if you're like me and don't really need high dpi or extra buttons (though I would prefer a tilting scroll wheel). It would be really cool if they could figure out a generalized design that could just fit over a wider range of mice, though that would probably be even more expensive and pretty bulky.