Heaven Society - Week 23 (Another, Higurashi) Holloween

I think it is a common problem that a anime with horror as a genre tend to fail as horror. I say this only because in making these threads I noticed alot of anime I have seen but never realized horror was in their listed genres

As I said from the start there a very few anime that are horror anime first and foremost which is what made choosing anime for this poll hard, not that any of mine got chosen. :P

I think it is a common problem that a anime with horror as a genre tend to fail as horror. I say this only because in making these threads I noticed alot of anime I have seen but never realized horror was in their listed genres

When looking for horror anime myself I got a good laugh out of high school of the dead and helsing being considered horror, horror anime is truly untapped.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

When looking for horror anime myself I got a good laugh out of high school of the dead and helsing being considered horror, horror anime is truly untapped.

I really think there is no real demand for it really. i think at least in asia that market is flooded by plenty of live action stuff.