Need help overclocking

Theerix

I want to get 2 gtx 970s, I also want to over clock them. Would I overclock them like I would with just one card or do I have to do something special in the settings somewhere. btw im using msi after burner. please help meh overclock. 

It should let you choose which card to overclock keep them similar and put your fastest card in slot 1 otherwise known as the master

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I want to get 2 gtx 970s, I also want to over clock them. Would I overclock them like I would with just one card or do I have to do something special in the settings somewhere. btw im using msi after burner. please help meh overclock. 

Personally I do sync OC in SLI, so you would just overclock them like you would one card, and both cards follow the same OC settings

"Rawr XD"

its pretty much the same, just make sure (depending on the software) sli sync is checked, so that both cars would run at the same speed

Either you're master race or you're not.