Origin Account BF3/BF4 Giveaway

Rheinwasser
Go to solution Solved by askmax,

I would love the account because I am moving to a different country tomorrow and won't have much money for a while, this could keep me entertained for a while. Either way its very nice of you to give it away. :)

I have read through the CoC but havent found a point that could have conflicted with this.

So, I dont need my origin account anymore so I figured i might just give it away.

Games on the account:

BFBC2

BF3 /w Premium

BF1943

BF4

Bejeweled 3

Dead Space

Fifa 12

Mirror's Edge

Plants vs. Zombies

Just write a comment down below why you want/need it and i will pick somebody.

Please dont enter if you just want the account to try out cheats or something along those lines.

Good luck!

Not really interested in the account, but it's nice of you to give it away like that.

I'm 99% sure that it breaks Origin's CoC, but what is life without a bit of rulebreaking, eh? :)

//ccap

I want these games because I'm simply broke. If I had money, I wouldn't have to comment.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well I have this here nice system I built and have exactly almost no games for it. I have BF3 & Plants vs Zombies (due to the on-the-house sale thing) but that's about it. Would like to try BF4.

And Thanks for the giveaway, you're probably breaking all of Origin's TOS but meh who cares anyway ;)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I would love the account because I am moving to a different country tomorrow and won't have much money for a while, this could keep me entertained for a while. Either way its very nice of you to give it away. :)

please give it to me because i have friends come over and they dont haf battlefield it would be nice to play with them.

Why won't I win anything. I'm so unlucky...

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I would like the account because I only have one of those games and I happened to win that even. I am really broke paying back student loans and have wanted to play BF4 and mirrors edge for along long time now. and I have also played the hell out of BF2 back in college with our gaming club and had some crazy computer lab vs computer lab battles. So I have always been a huge battlefield fan. Battlefield is and always has been better then the CoD franchise.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

I am desperate to play all these games, i only have 2 of them and i cannot afford rest of them, and the prices of these games here are more than they are in the US. Hope i win..

And so nice to see a giveaway like this...

That's nice from you, give it to someone who really doesn't have many games. :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I would like to get this for my son he lives in california and we could game together. Hardly have time to talk this would give us something to do and enjoy together when we both are not working.

Why I would love to take this account off your hands mainly because I REALLY want to play BF4 on pc and mirrors edges! Thanks!