Downloading large music libraries for iPod Classic/iTunes?

equippedbum

Is there a website or community for downloading large Mp3 files w/a lot of music?

Instead of downloading a song at a time...are there ways to download many/many songs at the same time?

Just curious?

If so where do I need to go online to find this?

@equippedbum

erm whats wrong with iTunes?  or Google Music? or something like that

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Go on an artists page and look through there Albums and just buy them all via GMusic/iTunes etc, or stream it via Spotify?

If you mean for free (ie pirated), you wont get any help here as talking/helping it in anyway as it is against the Code of Conduct.

Really with how easy stuff GMusic All Access and spotify is, streaming is best most of the time. Unless you listen to the same stuff a lot, in which case a one off purchase could work out cheaper.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4