Teenagers interested in Technology

sperkowsky

a mac fanboy on a pc enthusiast forum your one brave man

Also a grammar Nazi.

you're*

I've survived more anti-Apple hate posts than you can imagine. 

Just for a little american info here we have universities too....We will understand when you say university. for us there are colleges and universities the colleges are usually the cheaper more local options and universities usually the bigger schools.

i know, but its easy to just use your general terms most of the time.

Also a grammar Nazi.

you're*

I've survived more anti-Apple hate posts than you can imagine. 

more annoyed that you aim for organic food.

I'm 13....(let the bagging out begin)

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I personally am not against macs. Although Im happy with my pc and most likely will never use a mac as my daily machine I can see the benefits.

I dual-boot Windows and OS X (hackintoshed) - Windows for games, period. OS X for everything else. So I get my own build, but also OS X.

Wait, what? You're 15?

I thought you were in your late 20s/early 30s.

I am older than you :P, 17 here.

I'll take that as a compliment. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

18 and I'm a computer newb ;)

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Well some 13 year olds are cool but some are morons. You know posting useless shit thinking they're funny. 

Ok, the ones that are not stupid deserve to not be treated like they are idiots. 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I'm 16, and am 99% sure that like 80% of this forum is teenagers.

im 17

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

im 17

Congrats? Also, I'm*

I dual-boot Windows and OS X (hackintoshed) - Windows for games, period. OS X for everything else. So I get my own build, but also OS X.

thats actually really cool Ive thought about doing something like that. Im a graphic designer and do a lot of video work whether it be school related, youtube related, and Ive actually even had paid clients before. Macs are a little more friendly for that(although you will never see me using those awful mice they make. I may eventually save up for one of those new 5k imacs and do my color work on it. I just need to do a few big events.

I agree I dont think its unfortunate the more kids interested in this the better future for the older people here. One day those 13 year olds will be 30 and may invent something that changes the world.

Yeah there are plenty of 13 year olds smarter than older people on this forum.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

thats actually really cool Ive thought about doing something like that. Im a graphic designer and do a lot of video work whether it be school related, youtube related, and Ive actually even had paid clients before. Macs are a little more friendly for that(although you will never see me using those awful mice they make. I may eventually save up for one of those new 5k imacs and do my color work on it. I just need to do a few big events.

The 5K iMac :o (drooling intensifies)

The Magic Mouse is terrible, but the Magic Trackpad is incredible, because it's a trackpad made by Apple. OS X is made for it; smooth animations and gestures.

Yeah there are plenty of 13 year olds smarter than older people on this forum.

so true I hate when people think just because they are older they know more. Honestly kids have more free time (for the most part) to sit there and watch videos, read rss feeds, and browse forums to learn and often are more caught up then older folks.

I'm 15. Feel that most teens on this forum are ore competent than that of teens that subscribe to Pewdiepie, for example.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Most of this forum is under 18. I remember a poll a while ago with peoples ages.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..