Asus anounces the G750 gaming notebook

MzCatieB

Asus has anounced there new G750 gaming notebook which boast the following spec's:

• Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ Processor
  • 32GB DDR3 1600MHZ
  • 17.3” AGFHD LED backlight (1920 x 1080)
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 780M with 4GB GDDR5 VRAM
  • SSD 256gb + 750GB HDD
  • Blu-Ray

post-2896-0-64608200-1370425406.jpg

more on the story here:

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/03/asus-rog-announces-g750-gaming-laptop-with-nvidia-geforce-gtx-76/

Character artist in the Games industry.

If the quality is as awesome as their last G-Series laptops, you could aswell eat your money ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

If the quality is as awesome as their last G-Series laptops, you could aswell eat your money ^^

if its around £1200 my partner is gonna get 1 cause.... yh why not o.o

cool, but i would like for them to make more 14" rog notebooks like they did some time ago!

I think that specs are max out.. For standard price i think the specs must be lower..

if its around £1200 my partner is gonna get 1 cause.... yh why not o.o

Mh I had two G73-JH [one of them mine] and a G73-JW in my household.

All batteries died precisely after 2 years. The keyboard is utter crap, the touchpad gives you gonorrea, the screen is reflecting, it get's insanely hot and BSODs, and so on and so forth.

Oh and if you dl the GPU drivers from anywhere else than Asus [say AMD / Nvidia] -> BSOD

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Will wait for price, would have liked to see a higher resolution display.

32GB RAM on a freakin laptop. WTF! I love RAM. ANOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!

Give us 16GB, it is more than enough and use the rest of money saved for a bigger SSD or higher resolution panel!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

32GB RAM on a freakin laptop. WTF! I love RAM. ANOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!

Give us 16GB, it is more than enough and use the rest of money saved for a bigger SSD or higher resolution panel!

thats the biggest it will go up to on the laptop, im sure u will be able to tailor it at like 8gb+

Still not worth getting a "gaming" laptop. Probably won't see any value in that field in 5 more years.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'll wait for the 14" Haswell ROG laptop, and then it will be time for my G53SW to retire. 

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

Why do I want this when I already have a gaming desktop? Anyways the gaming notebooks that most intrigued me were the thin and light Gigabyte and MSI ones with a gtx 765m. I could justify getting one of those since they would be laptops you could actually use and carry around but with the ability to game also.

CPU-[i5 3570k-4.6ghz at 1.33v]  GPU-[4gb Zotac GTX 680 1126 core 6800 mem]   MOBO-[Gigabyte Z77 UD4H]   PSU-[Corsair TX 650]   RAM-[2x8gb DDR3 1333 GSkill Ripjaws X]   Case-[Corsair 550D (2xNoctua NF-F12, 1xNoctua NF-A14 intake, 1xNoctua NF-A14 exhaust)]   CPU Cooler-[Noctua NH D14]   Boot Drive-[Crucial m4 256GB SSD]   Game Drive-[500GB Western Digital Caviar Black]   Storage Drive-[2.5" 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black]   Sound Card-[Asus Xonar DG]   Optical Drive-[Lite-On IHAS-124]  Monitor-[Dell U2312HM] Keyboard-[CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-Brown Switches] Mouse-[Logitech G400] Speakers-[Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX]

Why do I want this when I already have a gaming desktop? Anyways the gaming notebooks that most intrigued me were the thin and light Gigabyte and MSI ones with a gtx 765m. I could justify getting one of those since they would be laptops you could actually use and carry around but with the ability to game also.

Agree, if you want this why not just do an ITX build and duct tape a screen to it. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

LANs.

Heck of a lot easier to transport one of these laptops that an ITX build and monitor. 

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

LANs.

Heck of a lot easier to transport one of these laptops that an ITX build and monitor. 

You buy this your probably serious enough to bring a keyboard mouse headphones, don't see a Bitfenix Prodigy + 22 inch monitor being enough of an extra hassle to be worth $1000-1500

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Bringing a desktop, itx or whatever it is you want, and peripherals is not worth the hassle imo.

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS