gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gaming fit in the corsair 200r

themaniac

i asked this yesterday here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/234075-corsair-200r-fit-gigabyte-gtx-970-g1-gaming/ and no one answered so i  decided to ask here will it fit in the corsair 200r with out having to take out the drive bay?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Well you could always buy it and see if it'll fit in that case :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well you could always buy it and see if it'll fit in that case :)

well it looks like it will fit in the pictures of it on the corsair website but i just wanted to make sure

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

• 4 weeks later...

well it looks like it will fit in the pictures of it on the corsair website but i just wanted to make sure

Hello!

Can you tell me if it finally fits?

Thanks!

Hello!

Can you tell me if it finally fits?

Thanks!

i don't have either yet i might not even get them

Spoiler

i don't have either yet i might not even get them

Ok, I'm buying both pieces this week. I'll tell you if it fits or not. I hope it fits...

Ok, I'm buying both pieces this week. I'll tell you if it fits or not. I hope it fits...

ok

Spoiler

I finally bought the MSI gtx 970, that is smaller than the Gigabyte gtx 970, so I couldn't know if the gigabyte fits in the cosair 200r...

I finally bought the MSI gtx 970, that is smaller than the Gigabyte gtx 970, so I couldn't know if the gigabyte fits in the cosair 200r...

ok but you still can measure it with some cardboard thats cut to be the same length as the g1 gaming

Spoiler

From what i looked up the corsair 200r is about 16.9 inches without the drive cage the gigabyte is around 15.9 inches it would have fit you can always get a gigabyte g1 later to sli