succesfull update to OS X 10.10 Hackintosh

I have succesfully updated to osx 10.10, hardware is in my sig. If you have the same motherboard I am pretty sure it would work for you as well. 

I did use the latest version of unibeast and multibeast. (im not sure what would happen if you would update without using a boot drive)

After installing the right kexts everything seems to work fine (exept for some apps I have to update)

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

How do apps/programs perform in comparison to Windows? Isn't OSX designed for AMD cards now due to its use of OpenCL in most of its apps?

Btw I love your display :P

I use a Lenovo T440: i5 4300U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Samsung 840 Evo, 14" 900p display and an external 23" 1080p passive 3D monitor. Extended 6-cell battery with internal 3-cell. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (I only use open-source software -- haven't paid for a single program yet).

Updated to 10.10 as well and almost everything works, small thing that need to be fixed by the dev and nvidia.

\

Updated to 10.10 as well and almost everything works, small thing that need to be fixed by the dev and nvidia.

How much did building that hackintosh cost in South Africa? :o Like R30 000?

I use a Lenovo T440: i5 4300U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Samsung 840 Evo, 14" 900p display and an external 23" 1080p passive 3D monitor. Extended 6-cell battery with internal 3-cell. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (I only use open-source software -- haven't paid for a single program yet).

How much did building that hackintosh cost in South Africa? :o Like R30 000?

Well my system is really expensive. The GPU was like R10000 itself. Must have totaled around R45k (HD 7950 is now sitting in a box since I can't use it :/)

\