Seasonic X-650

Daniel91

I picked this up in the clearance bin for $45.00, I know seasonic as been around for awhile I wonder if thiis is a good psu? 

I picked this up in the clearance bin for $45.00, I know seasonic as been around for awhile I wonder if thiis is a good psu? 

yes its a good psu

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It should, although as far as I know there have been many hardware revisions on this particular series of power supplies (check my signature, mine is a KM3 for example).

What is a clearance bin though? :)

CPU: INTEL i7-4770K | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C12P w/ NF-A15 | MoBo: Asus Z87-Deluxe | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4GB) @2400MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 760 DirectCU II | PSU: Seasonic X-850 (KM3)

CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro w/ white LEDs | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (Storage) | ODD(s): LG BH10 BD Rewriter + LG DVD Rewriter | 5.25": Scythe Kama Panel 3.1 |

GAMEPAD: XBOX 360 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid-i | OS: Windows 8.1 64 bit | MONITOR: Samsung SyncMaster T220HD | SPEAKERS: Logitech LS21

You seem to be asking and creating a new thread for every single component you find... A simple Google search would really be beneficial for you..

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

You seem to be asking and creating a new thread for every single component you find... A simple Google search would really be beneficial for you..

I do check google but I rather ask profesinal players and ppl who have been using it on daily use like you .

Usually reviewer use their gears then put them aside  and return to using their own gears they don't really use the stuff for good

I rather know the experince of the normal people

I do check google but I rather ask profesinal players and ppl who have been using it on daily use like you .

Usually reviewer use their gears then put them aside  and return to using their own gears they don't really use the stuff for good

I rather know the experince of the normal people

Reliable and trustworthy reviewers are reliable and trustworthy because their comments actually mean what they say and their words can be trusted... :P  But yes the X series from Seasonic is a very solid series.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.