Need help with a new build

TheSixtyJohn

(Warning: bad grammar is bad)

Hello everyone thank you for clicking this. As of today, my dad is retiring and my Birthday is on december 3 so thats close to christmas? right? and also for college reasons . Well anyway, our budget is 2000$ or 100,000 PHP . I need help with the parts for a complete build, mostly on gaming, video editing, low temperature, all that good stuff. I searched the internet for the parts I need like the cpu,video card,ram,mouse,keybaord,monitor etc. then i found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMRvz_IYSgM from linus tech tips. its a pretty helpful video. My current plan right now is focusing on this build 

these are the parts 

Parts List: (this is also found on the description of the video)

Intel Core i7 4770K "Haswell" CPU
Intel 520 Series 240GB SSD
ASUS Sabertooth Z87 motherboard
Fractal Design Define R4
GeForce GTX 780 video card
WD Green 3TB hard drive
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 RAM
Seasonic G Series 550W power supply
bequiet! Dark Rock 2 CPU cooler
Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro headphones
Razer Deathadder 2013 gaming mouse
Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown 104 key Stealth printed mech. keyboard
ASUS Pro Art 248Q 24" monitor

We are also planning on changing some of these parts. Like the Keyboard into a razer deathstalker, the gtx 780 into a 780 ti, the monitor maybe?, the headphones into a razer blackshark then i heard that it easily breaks so yeah thats out of the way, the mouse i might turn it into a naga. so thats mostly about it. IF you guys have any suggestions. Me and my dad are all open for ideas. Thank you in advance

I would get the GTX 970 it faster and it cheaper :)

EVGA 500W Platinum it cheaper and better or EVGA SuperNOVA 650G1

Deathadder Chroma pay extra 10 dollars you get change the color

My favorite keyboard: Razer Ultimate Blackwidow 2014 or BlackWidow Chroma , Corsair K70 or Corsair K70 RGB

If you want to game you need a gaming monitor: ASUS VN247H-P 

I would also remove CPU cooler you have and replace it with the Corsair H80i it look cleaner in your build and work just as great and if you can get H100i it work even better and keeping your CPU cool

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro it doesn't come with a mic but on Amazon you can buy the mod mic for it 

Note: Headphone means no mic, Headset means with mic

Note: Don't cheap out on a power supply it serious business it can burn down your house, or destroy your competent (example Motherboard) if I was you I would go           review! See what's good like JonnyGuru.com just go to collusion see what he said a about the powersupply and see the score.

I'd change out the 4770k to the 4790k as it's the same price and you get the extra boost from the higher clock speed without the need to overclock. I might also get a slightly higher wattage on the power supply, something around 600-700 watts. Looks like a good build though.

I'd change out the 4770k to the 4790k as it's the same price and you get the extra boost from the higher clock speed without the need to overclock. I might also get a slightly higher wattage on the power supply, something around 600-700 watts. Looks like a good build though.

She would have to buy the Z97 motherboard 

4790K don't work with Z87 

She would have to buy the Z97 motherboard 

4790K don't work with Z87 

If the z87 is build a bit higher than the intel spec, a BIOS update can also support the 4790k on z87 without problems.
Most manufacturers build off spec, so most z87 mainboards support the 4790k. (with BIOS update, look on manufacturer site first)

With the GTX 970 the Sea Sonic 550W is an excellent choice if you don't plan on SLI.

But if you really want to do video editing, you may want to go for z99 (LGA 2011) and the 5820K.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

I dont prioritize video editing a lot right now. I want a cooler and quieter build . so I might change the DRP2 to a corsair h80i and change the fans to a sp120. Also thanks for all the help