2 options for a new laptop, need help!

Hey! (Sorry if this topic is in the wrong section, couldn't find another suitable one)
I live in south america, so prices are completely different (and in most cases, much worse) than in north america. I've got a pretty limited budget and i'm debating between these two options:

Lenovo Y40: 
With an i5-4210U, 8 gigs of ram and a R9 M275. 1080p 14" screen

Lenovo Yoga 2 (13)
With an i5-4200U, 4 gigs of ram and Intel HD 4400 integrated graphics, 1080 13.3" touch screen.

Now, i know the Y40 is just a plain better computer in paper, but my use case scenario complicates things for me. I mostly use my laptop for college and on-the-go stuff, that's why the Yoga appeals to me: it's a convertible. It can go into different modes and turn into a (pretty hefty) tablet (and i was planning to get a tablet anyway). So in terms of portability it's just plain awesome.
On the other hand, the Y40 just has more raw power, and will handle some games in moderate settings a lot better than the Yoga.

The only game i would really see myself playing on this laptop is Dota 2 (and maybe some others casually), so my question goes more into: Would i notice the difference between these two laptops' performance on a day to day basis? Would the Yoga 2 run Dota decently? Would the difference be noticeable in other kinds of tasks?
I feel like if the Yoga can run Dota decently it's just the best option for my needs, yet, i'm skeptical of the specs. 

Thanks in advance!

What is your budget?

These two are roughly 1200$ USD after conversion.. I know this is not what these are worth in NA, but that's my budget considering the price differences.

The Yoga can run dota 2 just fine. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The Yoga can run dota 2 just fine. 

If you feel like you'll need it, you can always upgrade to 8Gb of memory

Because he had a hard drive.

If you feel like you'll need it, you can always upgrade to 8Gb of memory

What impact would that have on day to day use? I'm a lot more concerned about the integrated graphics on the Yoga VS the R9 m275

What impact would that have on day to day use? I'm a lot more concerned about the integrated graphics on the Yoga VS the R9 m275

Well *Head Scratch* Once you get it see how much of your memory is being used by opening up Task Manager, You can also see the performance with the CPU as well.

Well *Head Scratch* Once you get it see how much of your memory is being used by opening up Task Manager, You can also see the performance with the CPU as well.

Right, and do you think the i5-4200u would be enough for something like Dota 2 to run okay?

Right, and do you think the i5-4200u would be enough for something like Dota 2 to run okay?

Yes it'll do fine.

I would go for the y40 tablet mode is horrible

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I would go for the y40 tablet mode is horrible

How so?

How so?

windows 8 is finicky with the switch

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

windows 8 is finicky with the switch

Do you have any experience with these kinds of convertibles?

I'm just curious, because on paper it looks like a great idea, but maybe it's just one of those things that, in practice, don't work very well

Do you have any experience with these kinds of convertibles?

I'm just curious, because on paper it looks like a great idea, but maybe it's just one of those things that, in practice, don't work very well

yes, especially the keyboard