CPU and Motherboard upgrade

So I was thinking about ugrading my system soon and i thought about getting a new CPU, motherboard and a new cooler. As for my current parts, im using a i7 4770k with a be quiet Dark Rock 2 Cooler on a Asus Maximus VI Hero motherboard. As for upgrades i thought about getting a i7 4790k with a Corsair H100i and the Z97 Version of my current motherboard. However im not sure if its really worth getting all these new parts performance wise. Any reccomendations?

Not worth it. The new cooler might allow for some more overclocking headroom, but unless you're a speed freak and will notice the <1% performance, you don't need to go from a 4770K to a 4790K or from Z87 to Z97.

So I was thinking about ugrading my system soon and i thought about getting a new CPU, motherboard and a new cooler. As for my current parts, im using a i7 4770k with a be quiet Dark Rock 2 Cooler on a Asus Maximus VI Hero motherboard. As for upgrades i thought about getting a i7 4790k with a Corsair H100i and the Z97 Version of my current motherboard. However im not sure if its really worth getting all these new parts performance wise. Any reccomendations?

not worth it at all i mean at all none of those will make your system better and the h100i might be cooler but will be much louder i would wait for skylake or broadwell more skylake or go x99 otherwise your just wasting money

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

OK. Thx guys. Then Ill just invest my money in new peripherals and stuff :)