GTX 970 has a problem with battlefield 3 and 3 monitors?

So I recently got a GTX 970, Works great!...sort of, I mean it work great for most games, except for battle field. Don't get me wrong it the game runs great but the day I got my graphics card battlefield started having a problem,

When I look up fast enough and right click to aim, my mouse will unbind from the game and bring up the menu on the desktop, This happens when in both windowed mode and fullscreen although it seems to happen less in windowed mode. 

it should also be noted that I am running 3 monitors.

I have experimented with it and these are the results I found,

On one monitor playing the game but the two others monitors on the desk top it seemed to happen alot

with one monitor and the other 2 disabled it didnt happen at all 

on three screens it seemed not to happen very much probley about every 10 minutes but since it was taking up my entire screen it seemed to go right back into the game because I would click on the game and it would back it.

it should also be noted that I am not running in surround because I hate having the task bar in the middle and I also cant watch videos off to the side, on 3 monitors I was playing in windowed mode.

and this was also in windows 7

I'm sorry if I left some info until the end

this is a problem for me and I hope some one knows a fix because bf3 is one of my favorite games on the pc and this makes it very annoying.

It's moreso a software issue then a hardware issue... probably has nothing to do with your graphics card at all... turn off your windows button if you can.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Doesnt sound like this is related to the GFX card at all

This has nothing to do with the 970.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

no I think it may be the drivers but I dont know how to tell if it is or not

or if it just started happening when I got my graphics card, I was already pretty sure it wasnt the card.

I guess I will need to wait until a driver update and see if that fixes it and go from there.