Headphone for heavy metal music / gaming

AcesTheLagKing

hi,

i want a headphone witch is very comfortable with great sound, especially heavy metal music :)

i will use the headphone for skype, lisening to spotify on my smartphone and for gaming :)

i don't need a mic on the headphones, i have a stand alone mic for that

budget?  Where are you using them? in your room, or in a room with other people around?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Have you tried Marshall headsets? 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

budget?  Where are you using them? in your room, or in a room with other people around?

i don't really know how much money i want to use yet :S but i will probably use the headphones in a room, and when am on the buss 

alot of reviews i've seen say they aren't worth the price.

i don't really know how much money i want to use yet :S but i will probably use the headphones in a room, and when am on the buss 

Well without a budget I can't really recommend anything :P

What website can you buy from?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I have not, i don't know how much it costs. am gonna thing of it

alot of reviews i've seen say they aren't worth the price.

Really a friend of mine has one and It's pretty good for me 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Maybe just get the Audio technica ath-m50's

AKG K612 Pro

i gonna look in to it, but i use a old AKG headset now and it has been great to me in may yeas

Maybe just get the Audio technica ath-m50's

i think this is maybe it, it do not cost to much, but i need to see som reviwes first 

i think this is maybe it, it do not cost to much, but i need to see som reviwes first 

m40x are nearly the same and about 80 dollar cheaper. 

i gonna look in to it, but i use a old AKG headset now and it has been great to me in may yeas

The AKG K612s are about 140 euros (not sure in NOK).

It is an open headphone which means that it will give you a more immersive experience.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

well the ATH-M50 did get 10/10 review, and it is a much cheeper headphones when the AKG K612, (in norway)
it do also look better in my opinion :)

i do need some more time to think of it

i think the ATH-M50 are the right headphones for me, and i feel like it is a good price, i want to thanke you all who have anser to my thread, and have a good day :)

i think the ATH-M50 are the right headphones for me, and i feel like it is a good price, i want to thanke you all who have anser to my thread, and have a good day :)

If you still haven't pulled the trigger, M40x would be a "smarter" buy. All around as good as the M50(x) for less money.

If you still haven't pulled the trigger, M40x would be a "smarter" buy. All around as good as the M50(x) for less money.

no i have not pulled the trigger xD i don't have any money right no, but i just started thinking of buying a new head set :) i think i will go for the m50 cuz where have bigger earcups, witch i mabye want, not sure yet :)