Possibility of K70 rgb 'Sail's' keyboard MX Blue?

ewantheocelot

Around UK websites there has been a few limited edition 'sail's' k70 rgb keyboards. I would be very interested in these if only they hadn't released a MX Blue variant (only brown and red). Does anyone has any information about if Corsair is planning a 'sails' edition for the MX blue switch as they don't even have it listed on the corsair website. I am enquiring because my Corsair Gaming MX Blue was just pushed back in delivery by almost 5 weeks by Scan.co.uk. If there is another website with a MX Blue variant 'sails' keyboard edition I would be very greatful. Sorry if this is similar to any other post/repost.

I'm pretty sure the "Sails edition" is just stock from the US edited for the UK layout. I would expect a blue version pretty soon.

According to the Change.org petition about the new branding, Corsair was only bringing out Brown and Red ones. Anyone got anymore to contribute?

Victory

Michal Hipner: Corsair has brought back the old logo to the following products: • Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK, Nordic (US now, UK/Nordic available late November)• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available late November)• Vengeance K95 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available late November)• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available mid October)• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available mid October)• M65 RGB – black (late November)

https://www.change.org/p/corsair-components-inc-keep-the-old-corsair-logo

I personally dont give shit abiut logo. I want the blue switch be available asap. I wont care a bit if for logo but their faces. I have allready pre order blues from scan.co.uk but the delay it fot 17 november, I hope they wont delay it more.