need help with picking parts

hello, i'm looking to buy a gameing pc for $2000 -$2200 (AUD) i'm haveing a hard time picking the parts for some things.

i'm looking for a motherbord and a monitor.

i do a lot of first person shooters i need one that is good for that.

the gpu wanting to get is a asus gtx 970 strix 4gb so can some one help me.

if you want to call me and have a chat about it on skype add me user:dog12345drew

bye

parts i got at pc part picker http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/kHCwCJ

It seemed like you were also missing a CPU cooler.

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/kKzv23

I also changed the PSU you had to something a bit more reasonable, it brought the price down by 50$, with the hardware you are running in the build it doesn't seem like you would need such a PSU.

If you disagree with the edits then just take the monitor and motherboard from it, or just ignore them as well, I simply chose some parts that I know wont crap out instantly and fit the price range.

NOTE: I am not an expert on monitors, I highly recommend you consult someone more knowledgeable on that at least. 

Otherwise the build stays the same.

EDIT: If you want to go by your maximum price limit then you should be able to get a GTX 980 instead of the 970.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

It seemed like you were also missing a CPU cooler.

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/kKzv23

I also changed the PSU you had to something a bit more reasonable, it brought the price down by 50$, with the hardware you are running in the build it doesn't seem like you would need such a PSU.

If you disagree with the edits then just take the monitor and motherboard from it, or just ignore them as well, I simply chose some parts that I know wont crap out instantly and fit the price range.

NOTE: I am not an expert on monitors, I highly recommend you consult someone more knowledgeable on that at least. 

Otherwise the build stays the same.

EDIT: If you want to go by your maximum price limit then you should be able to get a GTX 980 instead of the 970.

you are a good help can you add me on skype

you are a good help can you add me on skype

i love the motherbord whats your skype