Windows 10 Preview access for all

So I just received a email notifying me about the open preview release of Windows 10 so I thought that you guys might want to give it a shot for your self.

For those who are interested in trying it out, head over to here and that will explain to you how to gain access to it.

Nothing new, I'm going to wait till the next preview, I'd rather not give up my private data.

I MAY get a VM for it someday.

I'd rather not give up my private data.

When will you people stop obsessing about this.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

perhaps he has nude pics of himself and rather not have them end up on the internet?

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

When I don't have to worry about Microsoft figuring out my secret plans for world domination.

:P

perhaps he has nude pics of himself and rather not have them end up on the internet?

How did you know?

It's more a matter of Passwords, and private conversations I don't want someone like MS getting a hold of. I look up one cougar powersupply and now I get ads to meet cougars... imagine what MS would do with my "interests"

When modern society meltdowns and thousands of micronations (kinda like Molossia) are established.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

When modern society meltdowns and thousands of micronations (kinda like Molossia) are established.

Ironic, your location is Russia.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Ironic, your location is Russia.

That's part of the joke :3

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.