AMD FX-8350 Faster Than i7-4930K For UHD

Opcode

Slightly confused by the 3dmark x scores.... doesn't 3dmark"13" use auto resolution scaling. So for example if you run a 1600x800 screen you can still run P & X benchmarks they will just scale to your native res. When I am pushing the limits of my overclocking in firestrike scores I run 800x600 desktop res as the down scaling adds around 200 additional points to the overall score. I run a 1080p screen and firestrike extreme scales to my 1080p res instead of 1440p.

How is it that both the SLI 780/980 rigs only gets 6-7k when my 2500K/970 rig gets a score of 5.6k? Surely a pair of either cards will be closer to 10-12k in the extreme test. I've tested SLI 970s with my 2500K & they got 9.8k in firestrike X @ 1440p. So I call bullshit through and through. 

This seems like AMD slipped them a few dollars to post some utter bullshit article which doesn't even make sense at all. But maybe it's a troll article by TT in the first place?

Check out TweakTown's same test @ 1440p

Here you see the Intel rightfully pulling ahead.  Also, they don't mention how high the 8350 is overclocked, because lets be real, it has to be overclocked to even get within striking distance of stock Intel.  The actual numbers seem a little suspicious too though. They are filled with abnormalities at both Ultra4k and 1440p.

All I can say about this one is why is tweaktown pitting a $500 asus board against a $100 gigabyte board?  Pit a Rampage IV against the Crosshair V both from asus.  

Though being within spitting distance of a $1100 setup at the low low price of $350 is pretty damn admirable.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

All I can say about this one is why is tweaktown pitting a $500 asus board against a $100 gigabyte board?  Pit a Rampage IV against the Crosshair V both from asus.  

Though being within spitting distance of a $1100 setup at the low low price of $350 is pretty damn admirable.

Get rid of the GPU bottleneck, put a 9590 with a Crosshair V thing against a 4430/H81.

This garbage article is still being talked about? I stopped reading when they said they were comparing 2 CPU'S in a major GPU bound application.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?