ULTIMATE ANIMAL SHOWDOWN!

SENARIO: we humans decide to make some of the biggest and strongest animals fight... So we put an eastern silverback, a siberian male tiger, a polar bear, a white rhino and an elephant in arena to fight to the death. We also add a human with an M4A1 suppressed with 3 rounds and an m1911 gun with 2 rounds, a riot shield and other riot gear like a helmet and also a combat knife.
it is a fight to the death and the prime target for the animals is the human and then they have to kill each other
RULES:
Fight to the death
No escaping
No interfering
I vote either the tiger or the elephant

The human. Clutch or kick.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Umm

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

whats wrong with you and i vote for the tiger

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Why does it have to be a suppressed M4A1?  What ammunition type?

Also, how big is said arena? Is the arena a large flat sanded area, like a colosseum? Are there ruins/rubble/structures in said arena? What are the weather conditions, and time of day?

You didn't quite think this through OP.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Why does it have to be a suppressed M4A1?  What ammunition type?

Also, how big is said arena? Is the arena a large flat sanded area, like a colosseum? Are there ruins/rubble/structures in said arena? What are the weather conditions, and time of day?

You didn't quite think this through OP.

yeah sorry...

its a suppressed m4a1 because why not and the standard 5.56MM nato round, nothing special

the area is a colosseum and it 10 AM. no, there are none but there are rocks

And then theres me, in the crowd with muh horses :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

And then theres me, in the crowd with muh horses :3

do not go off the main topic

Human, we rule the earth for a reason, we are resourceful. However the riot gear probably wouldn't help you against a tiger. Claws rip through Kevlar like tissue paper.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

polar bear, human no chance, those guns wont do shit unless you are the best shot in the world and can hit there brains

Human, we rule the earth for a reason, we are resourceful. However the riot gear probably wouldn't help you against a tiger. Claws rip through Kevlar like tissue paper.

well he doesnt have that much ammo and bears are known to take .44 magnum bullets in the head and survive...

polar bear, human no chance, those guns wont do shit unless you are the best shot in the world and can hit there brains

the rhino or elephant can easily kill it and the tiger will give it a hell of a lot of a run for its money

do not go off the main topic

He's known as as the Mr Hands of LTT.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

He's known as as the Mr Hands of LTT.

i wonder what you think now that i have given you details

well he doesnt have that much ammo and bears are known to take .44 magnum bullets in the head and survive...

I would think all he needs is the Knife and the Shield. 

If the human has half a brain he would let the animals kill each other. Most of the animals (probably not the silverback) would attack the elephant first since it poses the biggest threat. The primate has no real way to kill the elephant/rhino with it's fatty tissue protecting it's vitals. After the animals wear each other out I imagine the human would try to ambush the strongest animal alive and kill it quickly. Afterwards it just comes down to how well the human knows how to use the shield.

However if all the animals rush the human in the beginning like the OP said he wouldn't stand a chance so I'd rather just operate under the premise everything is thrown into an arena and told to fight.

I would think all he needs is the Knife and the Shield. 

If the human has half a brain he would let the animals kill each other. Most of the animals (probably not the silverback) would attack the elephant first since it poses the biggest threat. The primate has no real way to kill the elephant/rhino with it's fatty tissue protecting it's vitals. After the animals wear each other out I imagine the human would try to ambush the strongest animal alive and kill it quickly. Afterwards it just comes down to how well the human knows how to use the shield.

However if all the animals rush the human in the beginning like the OP said he wouldn't stand a chance so I'd rather just operate under the premise everything is thrown into an arena and told to fight.

lets just say that the human is the thing that terrifies them the most

Another one of these threads. Are you in love with human's versus animal scenarios? ;)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

lets just say that the human is the thing that terrifies them the most

Animals aren't stupid. They would know that their odds of survival increase when they all take out the strongest opponent which would probably be the Rhino.

Animals aren't stupid. They would know that their odds of survival increase when they all take out the strongest opponent which would probably be the Rhino.

I like your scenario but the human would have to use his bullets sometime and also, those damn elephant,bear and rhino are like they are wearing armor..... I think they would either attack the elephant first or the rhino like you said and then either the bear would dominate or the silverback would find a way to clutch, leaving him 1v1 with a human that has a shield and a knife (he will probably have used his bullets by now)

Rhino

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I like your scenario but the human would have to use his bullets sometime and also, those damn elephant,bear and rhino are like they are wearing armor..... I think they would either attack the elephant first or the rhino like you said and then either the bear would dominate or the silverback would find a way to clutch, leaving him 1v1 with a human that has a shield and a knife (he will probably have used his bullets by now)

Nah the bullets would probably be totally useless. The most you can do with the M4 is blind one of the animals. The 5.56 round was designed to kill humans not anything else. Same with the .45.

If you really wanted to make it interesting I'd say use a Winchester repeater(with 2 bullets) and a Colt Python or something.