What can you do in the summer?

AustinTheIntern

I am doing my own basketball training. And trying to heal my injuries from last year....Workouts and etc....Hopefully get tan.

skin cancer FTW ;D

Condition and lift every morning for football. Also passing tournaments every week.. Vacation to California every year.. Good stuff like that

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

skin cancer FTW ;D

Not me....I just burn. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Ye this summer I am concentrating on getting fit. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

LIFTING

ALL DAY

EREY' DAY

seriously though, get out and swim and shit, do stuff you couldn't do before, like getting a girlfriend :P

I want to do the last part but too shy lols

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Turn on the air conditioning and game for the whole day, everyday.

Wait, I can't say video games? Why the hell not? It's my summer damnit, I DO WHAT I WANT!

Definitely more fitness, i haven't got any time to workout last 4 weeks because of school. I recently i bought a new bike for 1000$(so its pretty good) for DH and FR so i will be riding a lot. Of course going out with my friends to the clubs and such, maybe getting a girlfriend as well..... we will see...  :D

I want to do the last part but too shy lols

summer is practice :D